Last Posted: Nov 28, 2021
- Clinical utility of polygenic risk scores for coronary artery disease.
Klarin Derek et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021 11
- Responsible use of polygenic risk scores in the clinic: potential benefits, risks and gaps
Polygenic Risk Score Task Force of the International Common Disease Alliance, Nature Medicine, November 15, 2021
- Combining genetic risk score with artificial neural network to predict the efficacy of folic acid therapy to hyperhomocysteinemia.
Chen Xiaorui et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 21430
- Genome-wide association analyses highlight etiological differences underlying newly defined subtypes of diabetes
DM Aly et al, Nature Genetics, November 4, 2021
- Polygenic risk for breast cancer: in search for potential clinical utility
T Wang et al, Int J Epi, October 31, 2021
- A genetic risk score and diabetes predict development of alcohol-related cirrhosis in drinkers.
Whitfield John B et al. Journal of hepatology 2021
- The impact of sex, age at onset, recurrence, mode of ascertainment and medical complications on the family genetic risk score profiles for alcohol use disorder.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. Psychological medicine 2021 1-9
- CYP1A2 polymorphisms modify the association of habitual coffee consumption with appetite, macronutrient intake, and body mass index: results from an observational cohort and a cross-over randomized study.
Gkouskou Kalliopi G et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2021
- Prognostic value of polygenic risk scores for adults with psychosis
I Landi et al, Nature Medicine, September 6, 2021
- Identifying the predictive effectiveness of a genetic risk score for incident hypertension using machine learning methods among populations in rural China.
Niu Miaomiao et al. Hypertension research : official journal of the Japanese Society of Hypertension 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (923)
- GWAS Studies (67)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (215)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.