Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- Polygenic risk score is a predictor of adenomatous polyps at screening colonoscopy.
Northcutt Michael J et al. BMC gastroenterology 2021 Feb 21(1) 65
- The Utility of Genetic Risk Score to Improve Performance of FRAX for Fracture Prediction in US Postmenopausal Women.
Xiao Xiangxue et al. Calcified tissue international 2021 Feb
- Polygenic risk modeling with latent trait-related genetic components
M Aguirre et al, EJHG, February 8, 2021
- The need for polygenic score reporting standards in evidence-based practice: lipid genetics use case.
Wand Hannah et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2021 Feb
- Highly elevated polygenic risk scores are better predictors of myocardial infarction risk early in life than later
M Isgut et al, Genome Medicine, January 28, 2021
- Polygenic risk scores in the clinic: new perspectives needed on familiar ethical issues
ACF Lewis et al, Genome Medicine, January 28 2021
- Targeted Coronary Artery Calcium Screening in High-Risk Younger Individuals Using Consumer Genetic Screening Results.
Severance Lauren M et al. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging 2021 Jan
- Common genetic variants and modifiable risk factors underpin hypertrophic cardiomyopathy susceptibility and expressivity.
Harper Andrew R et al. Nature genetics 2021 Jan
- Calibration of polygenic risk scores is required prior to clinical implementation: results of three common cancers in UKB.
Wei Jun et al. Journal of medical genetics 2020 Dec
- Polygenic risk scores in cardiovascular risk prediction: A cohort study and modelling analyses.
Sun Luanluan et al. PLoS medicine 2021 Jan (1) e1003498
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (832)
- GWAS Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (189)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.