Last Posted: Nov 27, 2020
- Cascade screening and genetic diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in clusters of the Southeastern region from Brazil.
de Paiva Silvino Júnea Paolucci et al. Molecular biology reports 2020 Nov
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Reportable Disorder
I Kullo, Circulation, November 23, 2020
- Analysis of Arterial Stiffness and Sexual Function after Adding on PCSK9 Inhibitor Treatment in Male Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Single Lipid Center Real-World Experience.
Scicali Roberto et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Nov 9(11)
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Premature Acute Coronary Syndrome. Insights from CholeSTEMI Registry.
Lorca Rebeca et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Oct 9(11)
- Genetics of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: New Insights.
Vrablik Michal et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11574474
- Novel PCSK9 (Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin Kexin Type 9) Variants in Patients With Familial Hypercholesterolemia From Cape Town.
Huijgen Roeland et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2020 Nov ATVBAHA120314482
- A reassessment of the Japanese clinical diagnostic criteria of familial hypercholesterolemia in a hospital-based cohort using comprehensive genetic analysis.
Tada Hayato et al. Practical laboratory medicine 2020 Nov 22e00180
- Prevalence, self-awareness, and LDL cholesterol levels among patients highly suspected as familial hypercholesterolemia in a Japanese community.
Tada Hayato et al. Practical laboratory medicine 2020 Nov 22e00181
- Cardiovascular Outcomes and Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 Inhibitors: Current Data and Future Prospects.
Duprez Daniel A et al. Vascular health and risk management 2020 16403-418
- Performance and clinical utility of supervised machine-learning approaches in detecting familial hypercholesterolaemia in primary care
RK Akyea et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, October 30, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (247)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (320)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (46)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (23)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (41)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.