Last Posted: Oct 23, 2019
- Utility of Big Data in Predicting Short-Term Blood Glucose Levels in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Through Machine Learning Techniques.
Rodríguez-Rodríguez Ignacio et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Oct 19(20)
- NIH's All of Us Partners with HudsonAlpha on Long-Read Sequencing Project
Clinical Omics, October 18, 2019
- DNA Tests For Psychiatric Drugs Are Controversial But Some Insurers Are Covering Them
G Dangor, NPR, October 17, 2019
- Association of Acquired and Heritable Factors With Intergenerational Differences in Age at Symptomatic Onset of Alzheimer Disease Between Offspring and Parents With Dementia.
Day Gregory S, et al. JAMA network open 2019 10 0. (10) e1913491
- Next Generation Sequencing Targeted Gene Panel in Greek MODY patients increases diagnostic accuracy.
Tatsi Elizabeth Barbara et al. Pediatric diabetes 2019 Oct
- Gut microbes affect harmful compound in red meat
NIH, October 2019
- People at High Risk For Flu Complications
- Pancreatic Cancer: Patient Page
JAMA, October 2019
- Wearable technology and lifestyle management: the fight against obesity and diabetes
The Lancet Digital Health, Vol 1, Iss 6, Pe 243, October 1, 2019
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGISTS AND AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ENDOCRINOLOGY GUIDELINES FOR MANAGEMENT OF DYSLIPIDEMIA AND PREVENTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE.
Jellinger Paul S et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2017 Apr 23(Suppl 2) 1-87
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (25)
- NIH Information (47)
- CDC Publications (21)
- Hot Topics (328)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11243)
- GWAS Studies (309)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (322)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (38)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (87)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (30)
- Reviews/Commentaries (345)
- Tools/Methods (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.