Last Posted: Dec 05, 2019
- Impact of newborn screening on outcomes and social inequalities in cystic fibrosis: a UK CF registry-based study.
Schlüter Daniela K et al. Thorax 2019 Nov
- International perspectives on the implementation of reproductive carrier screening.
Delatycki Martin B et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Nov
- Role play for genetic counseling learning: Value and students perceptions.
Ben Abdelaziz Rim et al. La Tunisie medicale 2019 Mar 97(3) 426-431
- Persistence pays off in treatment for cystic fibrosis
The Washington Post, November 23, 2019
- Cystic fibrosis precision therapeutics: Emerging considerations.
Joshi Disha et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2019 Nov 54 Suppl 3S13-S17
- [Follow-up protocol of patients with cystic fibrosis diagnosed by newborn screening].
Gartner Silvia et al. Anales de pediatria (Barcelona, Spain : 2003) 2019 Apr 90(4) 251.e1-251.e10
- Fulfilling the Promise - Ensuring the Success of Newborn Screening throughout Life
CDC, November 2019
- Cystic fibrosis in Turkey: First data from the national registry.
Dogru Deniz et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2019 Nov
- Interplay between host-microbe and microbe-microbe interactions in cystic fibrosis.
Armbruster Catherine R et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2019 Nov
- Why using genetic risk scores on embryos is wrong
E Birney blog, November 11, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Hot Topics (169)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (660)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (185)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (22)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (178)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.