Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Integration of functional assay data results provides strong evidence for classification of hundreds of BRCA1 variants of uncertain significance.
Lyra Paulo C M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Feedback of extended panel sequencing in 1,530 patients referred for suspicion of hereditary predisposition to adult cancers.
Cavaillé Mathias et al. Clinical genetics 2020 Oct
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes mutations among high risk breast cancer patients in Jordan.
Abu-Helalah Munir et al. Scientific reports 2020 Oct 10(1) 17573
- Assessment of and interventions for women at high risk for breast or ovarian cancer: A survey of primary care physicians.
Samimi Goli et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2020 Oct
- Retrospective evaluation of risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy for BRCA1/2 pathogenic variant carriers among a cohort study in a single institution.
Kobayashi Yusuke et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2020 Oct
- Fertility in BRCA mutation carriers: counseling BRCA-mutated patients on reproductive issues.
Knabben Laura et al. Hormone molecular biology and clinical investigation 2020 Oct
- Incidence of contralateral and ipsilateral breast cancers and prognosis in BRCA1/2 pathogenic variant carriers based on the Japanese HBOC Consortium registration.
Yoshimura Akiyo et al. Journal of human genetics 2020 Oct
- Young women's decision-making and experience of using tamoxifen to reduce BRCA1/2 breast cancer risk: a qualitative study.
Forrest Laura E et al. Psycho-oncology 2020 Oct
- Understanding Medical Mistrust in Black Women at Risk of BRCA 1/2 Mutations.
Sutton Arnethea L et al. Journal of health disparities research and practice 2019 12(3) 35-47
- Germline variants of Brazilian women with breast cancer and detection of a novel pathogenic ATM deletion in early-onset breast cancer.
Bandeira Gabriel et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (917)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (560)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (48)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (27)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (16)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (104)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.