Last Posted: Oct 28, 2021
- Identification of women at risk of hereditary breast-ovarian cancer among participants in a population-based breast cancer screening.
Bonelli Luigina et al. Familial cancer 2021
- Data on Utility in Cost-Utility Analyses of Genetic Screen-and-Treat Strategies for Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Simões Corrêa Galendi Julia et al. Cancers 2021 13(19)
- A culturally targeted video to promote genetic counseling in a community sample of at-risk US Latina women: The role of the concrete mindset.
Carrera Pilar et al. Journal of community psychology 2021
- Disparities between Uptake of Germline BRCA1/2 Gene Tests and Implementation of Post-test Management Strategies in Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer Patients.
Hur Young Min et al. Journal of Korean medical science 2021 36(38) e241
- Overview of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer (HBOC) guidelines across Europe.
Marmolejo David Humberto et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 104350
- Survey on Physicians' Knowledge and Training Needs in Genetic Counseling in Germany.
Dick Julia et al. Breast care (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 16(4) 389-395
- Patient-Reported Outcomes following Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome, and Lynch Syndrome: A Systematic Review.
Hendricks-Sturrup Rachele M et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(9)
- Retrospective Analysis of Clinicopathological Features and Familial Cancer History of Synchronous Bilateral Breast Cancer.
Huang Kai-Ling et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 9(9)
- Uptake of genetic counseling and multi-gene panel testing among women in the Intermountain West with previous negative BRCA1 and BRCA2 results contacted for updated testing.
Mooney Ryan et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Classification of 101 BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants of uncertain significance by cosegregation study: A powerful approach.
Caputo Sandrine M et al. American journal of human genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (944)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (637)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (61)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (30)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (15)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (100)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.