Last Posted: May 19, 2022
- Bronchial thermoplasty in severe asthma: a real-world study on efficacy and gene profiling.
Facciolongo Nicola et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2022 18(1) 39
- Burden of disease, treatment utilization, and the impact on education and employment in patients with sickle cell disease: A comparative analysis of high- and low- to middle-income countries for the international Sickle Cell World Assessment Survey (SWAY).
Osunkwo Ifeyinwa et al. American journal of hematology 2022
- Conversational artificial intelligence: A new approach for increasing influenza vaccination rates in children with asthma?
Krupp K et al. Vaccine 2022
- DNA Sequencing Analysis of Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Regulator Gene Identifies Cystic Fibrosis-Associated Variants in the Severe Asthma Research Program.
Izquierdo Manuel E et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2022
- Occurrence of Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Gene Mutations in Patients with Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis Complicating Asthma.
Kanaujia Rimjhim et al. Mycopathologia 2022
- A Framework for Augmented Intelligence in Allergy and Immunology Practice and Research-A Work Group Report of the AAAAI Health Informatics, Technology and Education Committee.
Khoury Paneez et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2022
- Implementation of prognostic machine learning algorithms in paediatric chronic respiratory conditions: a scoping review.
Filipow Nicole et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2022 9(1)
- Growth in diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency within the global Jeffrey Modell Centers Network.
Quinn Jessica et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2022 18(1) 19
- A Roadmap for Boosting Model Generalizability for Predicting Hospital Encounters for Asthma.
Luo Gang et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(3) e33044
- Automatically Explaining Machine Learning Predictions on Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbations: Retrospective Cohort Study.
Zeng Siyang et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(2) e33043
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (183)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2769)
- GWAS Studies (131)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (105)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (64)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.