Last Posted: Aug 18, 2017
- Neurologic Complications Associated With the Zika Virus in Brazilian Adults.
da Silva Ivan Rocha Ferreira et al. JAMA neurology 2017 Aug
- The Expanding Spectrum of Zika Virus Infections of the Nervous System.
Tyler Kenneth L et al. JAMA neurology 2017 Aug
- Cost projections for implementation of safety interventions to prevent transfusion-transmitted Zika virus infection in the United States.
Ellingson Katherine D et al. Transfusion 2017 Jun 1625-1633
- Whole-genome sequence analysis of Zika virus, amplified from urine of traveler from the Philippines.
Gu Se Hun et al. Virus genes 2017 Aug
- Zika Response & Success Stories
- EVIDENCE OF INCREASING DIVERSIFICATION OF ZIKA VIRUS STRAINS ISOLATED IN THE AMERICAN CONTINENT.
Aldunate Fabián et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 Aug
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Aug 18, 2017
- Content source: