Last Posted: Sep 23, 2021
- Whole Genome Sequencing as a First-Line Clinical Test: Almost Ready for Prime Time.
Dahmer Mary K et al. Critical care medicine 2021 49(10) 1815-1817
- Prolonged outbreak of clonal, mupirocin-resistant methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a neonatal intensive care unit: association with personnel and a possible environmental reservoir, analyzed using whole genome sequencing.
Rubin Lorry G et al. American journal of infection control 2021 9
- Host genetics of pediatric SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 and multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children.
Schulert Grant S et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2021
- Once Is Enough for WGS in Cancer.
et al. Cancer discovery 2021
- Yield of clinically reportable genetic variants in unselected cerebral palsy by whole genome sequencing
CL van Eyk et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, September 16, 2021
- Clinical Utility of Rapid Exome Sequencing Combined With Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing in Critically Ill Pediatric Patients With Suspected Genetic Disorders.
Ouyang Xuejun et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12725259
- Evaluation and Management of Early Onset Genetic Obesity in Childhood.
Malhotra Sonali et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2021 10(3) 194-204
- Epidemiological Analysis of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica Serovar Dublin in German Cattle Herds Using Whole-Genome Sequencing.
García-Soto Silvia et al. Microbiology spectrum 2021 9 e0033221
- Unexpected details regarding nosocomial transmission revealed by whole-genome sequencing of severe acute respiratory coronavirus virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
Myhrman Sofia et al. Infection control and hospital epidemiology 2021 9 1-5
- Streptococcus pneumoniae genomic datasets from an Indian population describing pre-vaccine evolutionary epidemiology using a whole genome sequencing approach.
Nagaraj Geetha et al. Microbial genomics 2021 9 (9)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (57)
- COVID-19 (388)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (360)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (351)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (727)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (31)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.