Last Posted: Dec 10, 2018
- 100,000 whole genomes sequenced in the NHS
UK Government, Department of Health, December 5, 2018
- UK Researchers Just Finished Sequencing 100,000 Human Genomes
K Houser, Futurism, December 7, 2018
- From high definition precision healthcare to precision public oral health: opportunities and challenges.
Slavkin Harold C et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2018 Dec
- Evaluation of whole-genome sequencing for outbreak detection of Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli O157:H7 from the Canadian perspective.
Rumore Jillian et al. BMC genomics 2018 Dec (1) 870
- Personal Genome Project UK (PGP-UK): a research and citizen science hybrid project in support of personalized medicine.
et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Nov 11(1) 108
- Identification of multiple species and subpopulations among Australian clinical Sporothrix isolates using whole genome sequencing.
New David et al. Medical mycology 2018 Nov
- Whole Genome Sequencing of Influenza A and B Viruses With the MinION Sequencer in the Clinical Setting: A Pilot Study.
Imai Kazuo et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2018 2748
- A narrative overview of the patients' outcomes after multigene cancer panel testing: Thorough evaluation of its implications for genetic counselling.
Esteban I et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Outbreak of Tattoo-Associated Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Skin Infections.
Griffin Isabel et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Nov
- Investigation of a Carbapenemase-producing Acinetobacter baumannii outbreak using whole genome sequencing versus a standard epidemiologic investigation.
Bogaty Chloe et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2018 140
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Resources (6)
- CDC-Authored Publications (33)
- Epidemiologic Studies (216)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (163)
- Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Guidelines (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (184)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (20)
- AMD Weekly Clips (416)
- GWAS Catalog (24)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 10, 2018
- Content source: