Last Posted: Jun 19, 2019
- Whole genome sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: current standards and open issues.
Meehan Conor J et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2019 Jun
- Social network analysis and whole genome sequencing in a cohort study to investigate TB transmission in an educational setting.
Packer Simon et al. BMC infectious diseases 2019 Feb 19(1) 154
- Do health professionals value genomic testing? A discrete choice experiment in inherited cardiovascular disease.
Buchanan James et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jun
- Mind the gap: resources required to receive, process and interpret research-returned whole genome data.
Crawford Dana C et al. Human genetics 2019 Jun
- Investing in Food Safety for Developing Countries: Opportunities and Challenges in Applying Whole-Genome Sequencing for Food Safety Management.
Apruzzese Isabella et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2019 Jun
- Genome sequencing 'revolution' in diagnosis of sick children
F Walsh, BBC News, June 10, 2019
- Control of Acinetobacter baumannii outbreak in the neonatal intensive care unit in Latvia: whole-genome sequencing powered investigation and closure of the ward.
Gramatniece A et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2019 84
- Assessment of tumor mutation burden calculation from gene panel sequencing data.
Xu Zhenwu et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2019 123401-3409
- All for one and one for all: the true potential of whole-genome sequencing.
Allard Marc W et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2019 May
- PulseNet laboratories transition to whole genome sequencing
H Carleton, CDC Advanced Molecular Detection, May 24, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (40)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (229)
- GWAS Studies (25)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (207)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (469)
- Reviews/Commentaries (256)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (26)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: