Last Posted: Aug 04, 2020
- Use of a Whole Genome Sequencing-based approach for Mycobacterium tuberculosis surveillance in Europe in 2017-2019: an ECDC pilot study.
Tagliani Elisa et al. The European respiratory journal 2020 Jul
- The ongoing COVID-19 epidemic in Minas Gerais, Brazil: insights from epidemiological data and SARS-CoV-2 whole genome sequencing.
Xavier Joilson et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2020 Jul 1-42
- Exome Sequencing and Clinical Diagnosis
JM Friedman et al, JAMA, July 31, 2020
- Insights into Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease from Genetic Studies.
Lanktree Matthew B et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2020 Jul
- Whole-genome sequencing of a sporadic primary immunodeficiency cohort.
Thaventhiran James E D et al. Nature 2020 583(7814) 90-95
- Analysis of Treponema pallidum strains from China using improved methods for whole-genome sequencing from primary syphilis chancres.
Chen Wentao et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Jul
- Identification of Antimicrobial Resistance-Associated Genes through Whole Genome Sequencing of Mycoplasma bovis Isolates with Different Antimicrobial Resistances.
Ledger Lisa et al. Pathogens (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul (7)
- Simultaneous Viral Whole-Genome Sequencing and Differential Expression Profiling in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection of Infants.
Lin Gu-Lung et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2020 Jul
- Potential of Using Cell-Free DNA and miRNA in Breast Milk to Screen Early Breast Cancer.
Song Qinghe et al. BioMed research international 2020 20208126176
- Genomics and epidemiological surveillance
SW Low et al, Nat Rev Micro, July 25, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (52)
- Hot Topics (292)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (290)
- GWAS Studies (33)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (277)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (603)
- Reviews/Commentaries (328)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (27)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.