Last Posted: Oct 19, 2018
- With genome sequencing, some sick infants are getting a shot at healthy lives
M Keshavan, Stat News, October 19, 2018
- Circulating tumor DNA and liquid biopsy: opportunities, challenges, and recent advances in detection technologies.
Gorgannezhad Lena et al. Lab on a chip 2018 18(8) 1174-1196
- Clinical and genetic analysis of a rare syndrome associated with neoteny.
Walker Richard F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(5) 495-502
- Direct-to-Consumer Genomics: Harmful or Empowering?: It is important to stress that genetic risk is not the same as genetic destiny.
Eissenberg Joel C et al. Missouri medicine 114(1) 26-32
- Genotypes, phenotypes and whole genome sequence: Approaches from the My Life Our Future haemophilia project.
Konkle B A et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 May 24 Suppl 687-94
- Preimplantation genetic testing for complex chromosomal rearrangement carriers by next-generation sequencing.
Brunet Beatrice Chung Fat King et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2018 37(3) 375-382
- Cross-sectional whole-genome sequencing and epidemiological study of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in China.
Huang Hairong et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Oct
- Clinical whole-exome sequencing results impact medical management.
Niguidula Nancy et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Oct
- Reinfection with Streptococcus suis analysed by whole genome sequencing.
Willemse Niels et al. Zoonoses and public health 2018 Oct
- Clinical DNA Analysis Using Next-Generation Sequencing: Past, Present, and Future -
NGS is Attending to Technological, Regulatory, and Educational Issues
A Scherer, GEN News, October 15, 2018
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Resources (6)
- CDC-Authored Publications (32)
- Epidemiologic Studies (216)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (158)
- Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Guidelines (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (170)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (18)
- AMD Weekly Clips (397)
- GWAS Catalog (24)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Oct 19, 2018
- Content source: