Last Posted: Sep 19, 2019
- Identification of Structural Variation from NGS-Based Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing.
Pös Ondrej et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Sep 20(18)
- Is reliance on an inaccurate genome sequence sabotaging your experiments?
Baptista Rodrigo P et al. PLoS pathogens 2019 Sep (9) e1007901
- Banking with precision: transfusion medicine as a potential universal application in clinical genomics.
Montemayor Celina et al. Current opinion in hematology 2019 Sep
- Evaluation of parameters affecting performance and reliability of machine learning-based antibiotic susceptibility testing from whole genome sequencing data.
Hicks Allison L et al. PLoS computational biology 2019 Sep (9) e1007349
- A multilocus sequence typing scheme for Mycobacterium abscessus complex (MAB-multilocus sequence typing) using whole-genome sequencing data.
Wuzinski Michelle et al. International journal of mycobacteriology (3) 273-280
- Evaluating the use of whole genome sequencing for the investigation of a large mumps outbreak in Ontario, Canada.
Stapleton P J et al. Scientific reports 2019 Aug (1) 12615
- Evaluation of Rapid Library Preparation Protocols for Whole Genome Sequencing Based Outbreak Investigation.
Seth-Smith Helena M B et al. Frontiers in public health 2019 241
- Whole Genome Sequencing for Surveillance of Diphtheria in Low Incidence Settings.
Seth-Smith Helena M B et al. Frontiers in public health 2019 235
- UK Biobank leads the way in genetics research to tackle chronic diseases
UK Biobank, September 11, 2019
- Long-read sequencing: the next next generation?
Genomics Education UK, September 10, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (44)
- Hot Topics (252)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (257)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (220)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (504)
- Reviews/Commentaries (274)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (26)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 19, 2019
- Content source: