Last Posted: Jul 19, 2017
- 'Scientific wellness studyand a famed biologists spinoff companydivide researchers
R Cross, Science, July 19, 2017
- Public genomes: the future of the NHS?
Lancet, July 15, 2017
- High Frequency Actionable Pathogenic Exome Mutations in an Average-Risk Cohort
S. Rego et al, BioRXIV, July 2017
- Population Dynamics of Staphylococcus aureus in Cystic Fibrosis Patients To Determine Transmission Events by Use of Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Ankrum Andrea et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Jul (7) 2143-2152
- Whole Genome Sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates From Extrapulmonary Sites.
Sharma Kusum et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 Jul (7) 413-425
- Characterization of Carbapenem-Resistant Escherichia coli Isolates Through the Whole-Genome Sequencing Analysis.
Luo Yanping et al. Microbial drug resistance (Larchmont, N.Y.) 2017 Jul
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Jul 25, 2017
- Content source: