Last Posted: Feb 23, 2021
- Detecting Causal Variants in Mendelian Disorders Using Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Hamzeh Abdul Rezzak et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 22431-25
- Whole-genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2: Using Phylogeny and Structural Modeling to Contextualize Local Viral Evolution.
Nazario-Toole Ashley E et al. Military medicine 2021 Feb
- Please give me a copy of my child’s raw genomic data
L Chad et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, February 17, 2021
- Diagnostic Yield of Whole Genome Sequencing After Non-diagnostic Exome Sequencing or Gene Panel in Developmental and Epileptic Encephalopathies.
Palmer Elizabeth Emma et al. Neurology 2021 Feb
- Genetic profiles of 103,106 individuals in the Taiwan Biobank provide insights into the health and history of Han Chinese.
Wei Chun-Yu et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 Feb 6(1) 10
- Serratia marcescens outbreak in a neonatal intensive care unit and the potential of whole-genome sequencing.
Muyldermans Astrid et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2021 Feb
- Successful containment of two vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE) outbreaks in a Dutch teaching hospital using environmental sampling and whole genome sequencing.
Gast K B et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2021 Feb
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 among healthcare workers and patients in a teaching hospital in the Netherlands confirmed by whole genome sequencing.
Paltansing S et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2021 Feb
- Sequencing of 53,831 diverse genomes from the NHLBI TOPMed Program
Taliun et al, Nature, February 10, 2021
- A Rapid PCR-Free Next-Generation Sequencing Method for the Detection of Copy Number Variations in Prenatal Samples.
Zhou Xiya et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 Jan 11(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (53)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (322)
- GWAS Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (320)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (660)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (29)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.