Last Posted: Jun 20, 2022
- Reanalysis of exome negative patients with rare disease: a pragmatic workflow for diagnostic applications.
Schobers Gaby et al. Genome medicine 2022 6 (1) 66
- How acceptable is rapid whole genome sequencing for infectious disease management in hospitals? Perspectives of those involved in managing nosocomial SARS-CoV-2
P Flowers et al, MEDRXIV, June 16, 2022
- Datasets for benchmarking antimicrobial resistance genes in bacterial metagenomic and whole genome sequencing.
Raphenya Amogelang R et al. Scientific data 2022 6 (1) 341
- Tuberculosis reinfection and relapse in eastern China: A prospective study using whole-genome sequencing.
Liu Qiao et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2022 6
- Genomic Diversity of Hospital-Acquired Infections Revealed through Prospective Whole-Genome Sequencing-Based Surveillance.
Mustapha Mustapha M et al. mSystems 2022 6 e0138421
- The MtZ Strain: Molecular Characteristics and Outbreak Investigation of the Most Successful Mycobacterium tuberculosis Strain in Aragon Using Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Comín Jessica et al. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 2022 6 887134
- Uncovering Beta-Lactam Susceptibility Patterns in Clinical Isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis through Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Olivença Francisco et al. Microbiology spectrum 2022 6 e0067422
- Whole-genome sequencing enhances existing pathogen and antimicrobial-resistance surveillance schemes within a neonatal unit.
Price Vivien et al. Microbial genomics 2022 6 (6)
- Detection of highly macrolide-resistant Legionella pneumophila strains from a hotel water network using systematic whole-genome sequencing.
Ginevra Christophe et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2022 6
- Molecular Epidemiology and Genetic Relatedness of Clostridioides difficile Isolates in Pediatric Oncology and Transplant Patients using Whole Genome Sequencing.
Barbar Ruba et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2022 6
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (110)
- COVID-19 (625)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (397)
- GWAS Studies (61)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (414)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (821)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (32)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.