Last Posted: Oct 30, 2020
- Novel SARS-CoV-2 Whole-genome sequencing technique using Reverse Complement PCR enables fast and accurate outbreak analysis
F Wolters et al, BIORXIV, October 29, 2020
- Rapid whole genome sequencing identifies a homozygous novel variant, His540Arg, in HSD17B4 resulting in D-bifunctional protein deficiency disorder diagnosis.
Savage Lane T et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2020 Oct
- Rapid and inexpensive whole-genome sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 using 1200 bp tiled amplicons and Oxford Nanopore Rapid Barcoding.
Freed Nikki E et al. Biology methods & protocols 2020 (1) bpaa014
- IndiGenomes: a comprehensive resource of genetic variants from over 1000 Indian genomes.
Jain Abhinav et al. Nucleic acids research 2020 Oct
- Molecular pathogenesis of cutaneous lymphoma -future directions.
Stadler Rudolf et al. Experimental dermatology 2020 Oct
- Practical guide for managing large-scale human genome data in research.
Tanjo Tomoya et al. Journal of human genetics 2020 Oct
- Best practices for the analytical validation of clinical whole-genome sequencing intended for the diagnosis of germline disease
CR Marshall et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, October 23, 2020
- Evaluation of pneumococcal serotyping in nasopharyngeal carriage isolates by latex agglutination, whole genome sequencing (PneumoCaT) and DNA microarray in a high pneumococcal carriage prevalence population in Malawi
Swarthout TD, et al. J Clin Microbiol, Oct 21, 2020.
- Implementation and use of whole genome sequencing (WGS) in the surveillance of invasive pneumococcal disease, Czech Republic, 2017-2019
KozaKova J, et al. Epidemiol Mikrobiol Imunol, Summer 2020
- Investigation of Outbreaks of Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase-Producing Klebsiella Pneumoniae in Three Neonatal Intensive Care Units Using Whole Genome Sequencing.
Frenk Sammy et al. Antibiotics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Oct (10)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (53)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (304)
- GWAS Studies (40)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (295)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (632)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (27)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.