Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- Host genetics of pediatric SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 and multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children.
Schulert Grant S et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2021
- Once Is Enough for WGS in Cancer.
et al. Cancer discovery 2021
- Yield of clinically reportable genetic variants in unselected cerebral palsy by whole genome sequencing
CL van Eyk et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, September 16, 2021
- Clinical Utility of Rapid Exome Sequencing Combined With Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing in Critically Ill Pediatric Patients With Suspected Genetic Disorders.
Ouyang Xuejun et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12725259
- Evaluation and Management of Early Onset Genetic Obesity in Childhood.
Malhotra Sonali et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2021 10(3) 194-204
- Epidemiological Analysis of Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica Serovar Dublin in German Cattle Herds Using Whole-Genome Sequencing.
García-Soto Silvia et al. Microbiology spectrum 2021 9 e0033221
- Unexpected details regarding nosocomial transmission revealed by whole-genome sequencing of severe acute respiratory coronavirus virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
Myhrman Sofia et al. Infection control and hospital epidemiology 2021 9 1-5
- Streptococcus pneumoniae genomic datasets from an Indian population describing pre-vaccine evolutionary epidemiology using a whole genome sequencing approach.
Nagaraj Geetha et al. Microbial genomics 2021 9 (9)
- Whole Genome Sequencing of Pediatric Klebsiella pneumoniae Strains Reveals Important Insights Into Their Virulence-Associated Traits.
Flores-Valdez Mauricio et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2021 9 711577
- Genomic and evolutionary classification of lung cancer in never smokers
T Zhang et al, Nature Genetics, September 6, 2021
- Public Health and Epidemiology Informatics: Recent Research Trends.
Diallo Gayo et al. Yearbook of medical informatics 2021 30(1) 280-282
- Wastewater-Based Epidemiology and Whole-Genome Sequencing for Community-Level Surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 in Selected Urban Communities of Davao City, Philippines: A Pilot Study
Otero MC, et al. medRxiv, Sep 3, 2021.
- Applying low coverage whole genome sequencing to detect malignant ovarian mass.
Chen Ming et al. Journal of translational medicine 2021 19(1) 369
- Cell-free fetal DNA testing and its correlation with prenatal indications.
Wang Jing-Wei et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 21(1) 585
- Whole genome sequencing reveals the genomic diversity, taxonomic classification, and evolutionary relationships of the genus Nocardia.
Xu Shuai et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2021 8 (8) e0009665
- Whole-genome sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 in Uganda: implementation of the low-cost ARTIC protocol in resource-limited settings.
Mboowa Gerald et al. F1000Research 2021 8 598
- Whole-Genome Sequencing of Pathogens in Saliva : A Target-Enrichment Approach for SARS-CoV-2.
Speicher David J et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 8 119-137
- Actionable genomic variants in 6,045 participants from the Qatar Genome Program.
Elfatih Amal et al. Human mutation 2021
- Early Cost Effectiveness of Whole-Genome Sequencing as a Clinical Diagnostic Test for Patients with Inoperable Stage IIIB,C/IV Non-squamous Non-small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Simons Martijn J H G et al. PharmacoEconomics 2021
- Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus transmission among healthcare workers, patients and the environment in a large acute hospital under non-outbreak conditions investigated using whole-genome sequencing.
Kinnevey P M et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2021 8
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (57)
- COVID-19 (380)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (360)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (351)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (727)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (31)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.