Last Posted: Jul 30, 2021
- [Analysis of families with fetal congenital abnormalities but negative prenatal diagnosis by whole exome sequencing].
Fu F et al. Zhonghua fu chan ke za zhi 2021 56(7) 458-466
- [Explore the value of whole exome sequencing in early diagnosis for children with language delay/disorder].
Wang J H et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2021 55(7) 827-834
- Genomic frontiers in congenital heart disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- High-Throughput Drug Screening and Multi-Omic Analysis to Guide Individualized Treatment for Multiple Myeloma.
Coffey David G et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Frequency of carriers for rare recessive Mendelian diseases in a Brazilian cohort of 320 patients.
Quaio Caio Robledo D'Angioli Costa et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2021
- The power of large-scale exome sequencing
L Koch, Nat Rev Genetics July 16, 2021
- Whole-Exome Sequencing in Critically Ill Neonates and Infants: Diagnostic Yield and Predictability of Monogenic Diagnosis.
Scholz Tasja et al. Neonatology 2021 1-8
- A kaleidoscopic view of ovarian genes associated with premature ovarian insufficiency and senescence.
Yang Qingling et al. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology 2021 35(8) e21753
- How genomics is changing the practice of prenatal testing.
Filges Isabel et al. Journal of perinatal medicine 2021
- Personal utility of genomic sequencing for infants with congenital deafness.
Tutty Erin et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (29)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1038)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (472)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.