Last Posted: Sep 20, 2019
- A polygenic predictor of treatment-resistant depression using whole exome sequencing and genome-wide genotyping
C Fabri et al, MedRXIV, September 20, 2019
- Clinical Application of Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing Panels and Whole Exome Sequencing in Childhood Epilepsy.
Costain Gregory et al. Neuroscience 2019 Sep
- Yield of whole exome sequencing in undiagnosed patients facing insurance coverage barriers to genetic testing.
Reuter Chloe M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Sep
- Whole-exome sequencing identifies rare pathogenic and candidate variants in sporadic Chinese Han deaf patients.
Zou Songfeng et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Sep
- Liquid versus tissue biopsy for detecting acquired resistance and tumor heterogeneity in gastrointestinal cancers.
Parikh Aparna R et al. Nature medicine 2019 Sep 25(9) 1415-1421
- Association of Germline Variants in Natural Killer Cells With Tumor Immune Microenvironment Subtypes, Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes, Immunotherapy Response, Clinical Outcomes, and Cancer Risk.
Xu Xue et al. JAMA network open 2019 Sep 2(9) e199292
- Identification of extremely rare mitochondrial disorders by whole exome sequencing.
Seo Go Hun et al. Journal of human genetics 2019 Aug
- Usefulness of comprehensive targeted multigene panel sequencing for neuromuscular disorders in Korean patients.
Park Jihye et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Sep e947
- Prevalence of genetic susceptibility for breast and ovarian cancer in a non-cancer related study population: secondary germline findings from a Swiss single centre cohort.
Kraemer Dennis et al. Swiss medical weekly 2019 Aug 149w20092
- Whole-exome sequencing of duodenal neuroendocrine tumors in patients with neurofibromatosis type 1.
Noë Michaël et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2018 31(10) 1532-1538
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (63)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (744)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (311)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (102)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 20, 2019
- Content source: