Last Posted: Sep 18, 2019
- Pharmacogenomic genotypes define genetic ancestry in patients and enable population-specific genomic implementation.
Hernandez Wenndy et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Sep
- Bridging the Gaps in Personalized Medicine Value Assessment: A Review of the Need for Outcome Metrics across Stakeholders and Scientific Disciplines.
Bush William S et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-9
- Algorithm for predicting low maintenance doses of warfarin using age and polymorphisms in genes CYP2C9 and VKORC1 in Brazilian subjects.
de Oliveira Magalhães Mourão Aline et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Aug
- Projected Prevalence of Actionable Pharmacogenetic Variants and Level A Drugs Prescribed Among US Veterans Health Administration Pharmacy Users.
Chanfreau-Coffinier Catherine et al. JAMA network open 2019 Jun 2(6) e195345
- Pharmacogenetics of anticoagulants used for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
Kampouraki Emmanouela et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 May
- Cases in Precision Medicine: The Role of Pharmacogenetics in Precision Prescribing.
Lin Bohan et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 May
- Pharmacogenetics of Warfarin in a Diverse Patient Population.
Mak May et al. Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 May 1074248419843530
- Recommendations for Clinical CYP2C9 Genotyping Allele Selection: A Joint Recommendation of the Association for Molecular Pathology and College of American Pathologists.
Pratt Victoria M et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2019 May
- Processes and barriers to implementation of point-of-care genotype-guided dosing of warfarin into UK outpatient anticoagulation clinics.
Fitzgerald Gail et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 May
- Ensemble of machine learning algorithms using the stacked generalization approach to estimate the warfarin dose.
Ma Zhiyuan et al. PloS one 2018 13(10) e0205872
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (55)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (631)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (56)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (31)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (8)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (40)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 23, 2019
- Content source: