Last Posted: May 26, 2020
- Inherited Bleeding Disorders in North Indian Children: 14 years' Experience from a Tertiary Care Center.
Sahoo Tanushree et al. Indian journal of hematology & blood transfusion : an official journal of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion 2020 Apr 36(2) 330-336
- New advances in the diagnosis of von Willebrand disease.
Sharma Ruchika et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2019 Dec 2019(1) 596-600
- 22q and two: 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and coexisting conditions.
Cohen Jennifer L et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 176(10) 2203-2214
- Establishment of diagnostic facilities for autosomal recessive bleeding disorders in Pakistan.
Naz Arshi et al. Blood advances 2018 2(Suppl 1) 35-38
- Bleeding Disorders in Women: Free Materials
- Utility of Repeat Testing in the Evaluation for von Willebrand Disease in Pediatric Patients.
Doshi Bhavya S et al. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH 2019 Jul
- No. 163-Gynaecological and Obstetric Management of Women With Inherited Bleeding Disorders.
Demers Christine et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2018 Feb 40(2) e91-e103
- The role of genetics in the pathogenesis and diagnosis of type 1 Von Willebrand disease.
Flood Veronica H et al. Current opinion in hematology 2019 Jun
- Molecular Genetics of von Willebrand Disease in Korean Patients: Novel Variants and Limited Diagnostic Utility of Multiplex Ligation-Dependent Probe Amplification Analyses.
Kim Hee Jung et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2019 Nov 39(6) 545-551
- Update on Molecular Testing in von Willebrand Disease.
Batlle Javier et al. Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis 2019 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (22)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (36)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (11)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (15)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.