Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- Family history of venous thromboembolism in the paediatric population: The need for a standardized definition.
Hau Anna et al. Thrombosis research 2018 Nov 17391-95
- The current state of sickle-cell trait: implications for reproductive and genetic counseling.
Pecker Lydia H et al. Blood 2018 Nov
- Direct blood PCR: TaqMan-probe based detection of the venous thromboembolism associated mutations factor V Leiden and prothrombin c.20210G>A without DNA extraction.
Kathrin Geiger et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2018 Nov
- Towards a precision medicine in venous thromboembolism associated to lung cancer.
Jara-Palomares Luis et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Sep 10(Suppl 26) S3064-S3066
- Comment on "should we screen hereditary thrombophilia testing in patients with provoked/unprovoked venous thromboembolism?"
Iltar Utku et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 Oct
- Venous thromboembolism laboratory testing (factor V Leiden and factor II c.*97G>A), 2018 update: a technical standard of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Zhang Shulin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Oct
- Pregnant? Learn about blood clots.
- Should we screen hereditary thrombophilia testing in patients with provoked/unprovoked venous thromboembolism?
Ulas Turgay et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 Jul
- Genotype-guided versus traditional clinical dosing of warfarin in patients of Asian ancestry: a randomized controlled trial.
Syn Nicholas L et al. BMC medicine 2018 Jul 16(1) 104
- Multivariable clinical-genetic risk model for predicting venous thromboembolic events in patients with cancer.
Muñoz Martín Andrés J et al. British journal of cancer 2018 Mar
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Resources (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (495)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (17)
- Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Guidelines (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (11)
- GWAS Catalog (14)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: