Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- Potential of Multidimensional, Large-scale Biodatabases to Elucidate Coagulation and Platelet Pathways as an Approach towards Precision Medicine in Thrombotic Disease.
Panova-Noeva Marina et al. Hamostaseologie 2019 Feb
- Re-Examining Genetic Screening and Oral Contraceptives: A Patient-Centered Review.
Hiedemann Bridget et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Jan 9(1)
- Association between genetic polymorphisms of CYP2C9 and VKORC1 and safety and efficacy of warfarin: Results of a 5 years audit.
Biswas Mansij et al. Indian heart journal 2018 Dec 70 Suppl 3S13-S19
- VTE Training and Education for Healthcare Professionals
- The current state of sickle cell trait: implications for reproductive and genetic counseling.
Pecker Lydia H et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 Nov 2018(1) 474-481
- Family history of venous thromboembolism in the paediatric population: The need for a standardized definition.
Hau Anna et al. Thrombosis research 2018 Nov 17391-95
- The current state of sickle-cell trait: implications for reproductive and genetic counseling.
Pecker Lydia H et al. Blood 2018 Nov
- Direct blood PCR: TaqMan-probe based detection of the venous thromboembolism associated mutations factor V Leiden and prothrombin c.20210G>A without DNA extraction.
Kathrin Geiger et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2018 Nov
- Towards a precision medicine in venous thromboembolism associated to lung cancer.
Jara-Palomares Luis et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Sep 10(Suppl 26) S3064-S3066
- Comment on "should we screen hereditary thrombophilia testing in patients with provoked/unprovoked venous thromboembolism?"
Iltar Utku et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Genomics Publications (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (501)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Guidelines (2)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (14)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: