Last Posted: Jun 23, 2020
- Using big data to retrospectively validate the COMPASS-CAT risk assessment model: considerations on methodology.
Nikolakopoulos Ilias et al. Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis 2020 Jun
- [Susceptibility genetics of common conditions in clinical practice].
Turrini Mauro et al. Medecine sciences : M/S 2020 May 36(5) 515-520
- Assessment of genetic and non-genetic risk factors for venous thromboembolism in glioblastoma - The predictive significance of B blood group.
Heenkenda Menikae K et al. Thrombosis research 2019 Nov 183136-142
- Natural history of patients with venous thromboembolism and hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Findings from the RIETE registry.
Riera-Mestre Antoni et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 14(1) 196
- Laboratory Limitations of Excluding Hereditary Protein C Deficiency by Chromogenic Assay: Discrepancies of Phenotype and Genotype.
Seidel Holger et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 261076029620912028
- Development and validation of machine learning models to predict gastrointestinal leak and venous thromboembolism after weight loss surgery: an analysis of the MBSAQIP database.
Nudel Jacob et al. Surgical endoscopy 2020 Jan
- Guidance for the evaluation and treatment of hereditary and acquired thrombophilia.
Stevens Scott M et al. Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis 2016 Jan 41(1) 154-64
- Economic evaluation of a novel genetic screening test for risk of venous thromboembolism compared with standard of care in women considering combined hormonal contraception in Switzerland.
Sutherland C Simone et al. BMJ open 2019 Nov 9(11) e031325
- Genome-wide association analysis of venous thromboembolism identifies new risk loci and genetic overlap
D Klarin et al, Nature Genetics, November 1, 2019
- Genome-wide association analysis of venous thromboembolism identifies new risk loci and genetic overlap with arterial vascular disease.
Klarin Derek, et al. Nature genetics 2019 11 0.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (48)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (541)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (25)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.