Last Posted: May 22, 2019
- Whole genome sequencing for improved understanding of Mycobacterium tuberculosis transmission in a remote circumpolar region
Guthrie J, et al. Epidemiol Infect, May 9, 2019.
- Homozygosity for TYK2 P1104A underlies tuberculosis in about 1% of patients in a cohort of European ancestry
Kerner G, et al. Proc Nat Acad Sci, May 8, 2019.
- Simple assay to detect Central Asia Outbreak clade of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Beijing genotype.
Shitikov Egor et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2019 May
- Whole-Genome Sequencing as Tool for Investigating International Tuberculosis Outbreaks: A Systematic Review.
van der Werf Marieke J et al. Frontiers in public health 2019 87
- Prevalence and detection of drug resistant mutations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis among drug naïve patients in Nairobi, Kenya.
Ogari Collins Otieno et al. BMC infectious diseases 2019 Mar (1) 279
- Whole-genome and targeted sequencing of drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis on the iSeq100 and MiSeq: A performance, ease-of-use, and cost evaluation.
Colman Rebecca E et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Apr (4) e1002794
- Host-response-based gene signatures for tuberculosis diagnosis: A systematic comparison of 16 signatures.
Warsinske Hayley et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Apr (4) e1002786
- Bioinformatics analysis of microRNA expression between patients with and without latent tuberculosis infections.
Lu Yang et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2019 May (5) 3977-3988
- Comparisons of whole genome sequencing and phenotypic drug susceptibility testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis causing MDR-TB and XDR-TB in Thailand.
Faksri Kiatichai et al. International journal of antimicrobial agents 2019 Apr
- Discovery and validation of a prognostic proteomic signature for tuberculosis progression: A prospective cohort study.
Penn-Nicholson Adam et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Apr (4) e1002781
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (64)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1136)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (528)
- Reviews/Commentaries (14)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 23, 2019
- Content source: