Last Posted: Jan 18, 2021
- Improving tuberculosis surveillance by detecting international transmission using publicly available whole genome sequencing data.
Sanchini Andrea et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2021 Jan (2)
- Genomic Variations in Drug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis Strains Collected from Patients with Different Localization of Infection.
Chernyaeva Ekaterina et al. Antibiotics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Dec (1)
- Whole-genome sequence analysis and comparisons between drug-resistance mutations and minimum inhibitory concentrations of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates causing M/XDR-TB.
Nonghanphithak Ditthawat et al. PloS one 2020 (12) e0244829
- A Systematic Review of Mutations Associated with Isoniazid Resistance Points to Continuing Evolution and Subsequent Evasion of Molecular Detection, and Potential for Emergence of Multidrug Resistance in Clinical Strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis .
Valafar Siavash J et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2020 Dec
- Robust barcoding and identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis lineages for epidemiological and clinical studies.
Napier Gary et al. Genome medicine 2020 Dec (1) 114
- Sequencing-Based Tuberculosis Drug Resistance Testing Gaining Momentum
Johnson M. GenomeWeb,Dec 9, 2020.
- Mutations in dnaA and a cryptic interaction site increase drug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Hicks Nathan D et al. PLoS pathogens 2020 Nov (11) e1009063
- Direct PCR on tissue samples to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex: an alternative to the bacteriological culture.
Lorente-Leal V et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2020 Nov
- MDR M. tuberculosis outbreak clone in Eswatini missed by Xpert has elevated bedaquiline resistance dated to the pre-treatment era.
Beckert Patrick et al. Genome medicine 2020 Nov (1) 104
- Transparency, trust, and community welfare: towards a precision public health ethics framework for the genomics era.
Juengst Eric T et al. Genome medicine 2020 Nov 12(1) 98
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (70)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1271)
- GWAS Studies (17)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (21)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (618)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.