Last Posted: May 13, 2021
- Genomic analyses of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from human lung resections reveal a high frequency of polyclonal infections.
Moreno-Molina Miguel et al. Nature communications 2021 5 (1) 2716
- Genomic epidemiology of tuberculosis in eastern Malaysia: insights for strengthening public health responses.
Bainomugisa Arnold et al. Microbial genomics 2021 5 (5)
- Design of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment regimens based on DNA sequencing.
Grobbel Hans-Peter et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021 4
- Emergence of additional drug resistance during treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in China: a prospective cohort study.
Hu Yi et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2021 4
- Microbiome-immune interactions in tuberculosis.
Mori Giorgia et al. PLoS pathogens 2021 4 (4) e1009377
- Artificial neural network to predict the effect of obesity on the risk of tuberculosis infection.
Badawi Alaa et al. Journal of public health research 2021 10(1)
- Diagnostic performance of artificial intelligence model for pneumonia from chest radiography.
Kwon TaeWoo et al. PloS one 2021 16(4) e0249399
- Disputed rpoB mutations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis and tuberculosis treatment outcomes
Lin Wan-Hsuan et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2021 4
- Reporting practices for genomic epidemiology of tuberculosis: a systematic review of the literature using STROME-ID guidelines as a benchmark.
Cheng Brianna et al. The Lancet. Microbe 2021 4 (3) e115-e129
- Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex DNA in CD34-positive peripheral blood mononuclear cells of asymptomatic tuberculosis contacts: an observational study
Belay M, et al. Lancet Microbe, Mar 31, 2021.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (74)
- COVID-19 (115)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1284)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (26)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (641)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.