Last Posted: Feb 19, 2019
- Effects of genetic variability on rifampicin and isoniazid pharmacokinetics in South African patients with recurrent tuberculosis.
Naidoo Anushka et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Feb
- Occurrence of disputed rpoB mutations among Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates phenotypically susceptible to rifampicin in a country with a low incidence of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
Al-Mutairi Noura M et al. BMC infectious diseases 2019 Jan (1) 3
- World TB Day 2019
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Next-Generation Whole Genome Sequencing: Opportunities and Challenges.
Iketleng Thato et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2018 20181298542
- Advances in the molecular diagnosis of tuberculosis: From probes to genomes.
Machado Diana et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Nov
- Tuberculosis Genetic Epidemiology: A Latin American Perspective.
Woodman Marc et al. Genes 2019 Jan 10(1)
- Whole genome sequencing for drug resistance profile prediction in Mycobacterium tuberculosis .
Gygli Sebastian M et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2019 Feb
- Early detection of emergent extensively drug resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB) by flow cytometry-based phenotyping and whole genome sequencing.
O'Donnell Max R et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2019 Jan
- Unmasking leading to a healthcare worker Mycobacterium tuberculosis transmission.
Holden K L et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2018 Dec (4) e226-e232
- Sputum smear microscopy in the Xpert ® MTB/RIF era.
Van Deun A et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2018 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Genomics Publications (58)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (1110)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (12)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (501)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: