Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- A high five for TB screening
C Langelier et al, Sci Trans Med, December 5, 2018
- CYP genetic variants and toxicity related to anti-tubercular agents: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Richardson Marty et al. Systematic reviews 2018 Nov (1) 204
- DNA markers for tuberculosis diagnosis.
Chin Kai Ling et al. Tuberculosis (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Dec 139-152
- Genetic polymorphisms of MBL2 and tuberculosis susceptibility: a meta-analysis of 22 case-control studies.
Cao Yan et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2018 Oct (6) 1212-1232
- Impact of Genomics on Clarifying the Evolutionary Relationships amongst Mycobacteria: Identification of Molecular Signatures Specific for the Tuberculosis-Complex of Bacteria with Potential Applications for Novel Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
Gupta Radhey S et al. High-throughput 2018 Oct (4)
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- A Novel, 5-Transcript, Whole-blood Gene-expression Signature for Tuberculosis Screening Among People Living With Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
Rajan Jayant V et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Nov
- Creating a web-based electronic tool to aid tuberculosis (TB) cluster investigation: data integration in TB surveillance activities in the United Kingdom, 2013 to 2016.
Davidson Jennifer A et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2018 Nov (44)
- The genetic diversity of multi and extensively drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in the capital of Iran revealed by whole genome sequencing.
Vaziri Farzam et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Nov
- Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis From Patients Who Are Nucleic Acid Amplification Test Negative.
Xie Yingda L et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Nov (11) 1653-1659
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Resources (3)
- CDC-Authored Publications (56)
- Epidemiologic Studies (1099)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (11)
- AMD Weekly Clips (490)
- GWAS Catalog (13)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: