Last Posted: Jul 30, 2021
- An implementation science approach to evaluating pathogen whole genome sequencing in public health
AS Ferdinand et al, Genome Medicine, July 29, 2021
- The Relevance of Genomic Epidemiology for Control of Tuberculosis in West Africa
Asare P, et al. Front Pub Health, Jul 23, 2021.
- Chest X-ray analysis with deep learning-based software as a triage test for pulmonary tuberculosis: an individual patient data meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy.
Tavaziva Gamuchirai et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2021
- Genomic-based surveillance reveals high ongoing transmission of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Southern Brazil.
Salvato Richard Steiner et al. International journal of antimicrobial agents 2021 7 106401
- Using Artificial Intelligence for High-Volume Identification of Silicosis and Tuberculosis: A Bio-Ethics Approach.
Spiegel Jerry M et al. Annals of global health 2021 87(1) 58
- Logically Inferred Tuberculosis Transmission (LITT): A Data Integration Algorithm to Rank Potential Source Cases.
Winglee Kathryn et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 7 667337
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex lineage 5 exhibits high levels of within-lineage genomic diversity and differing gene content compared to the type strain H37Rv.
Sanoussi C N'Dira et al. Microbial genomics 2021 7 (7)
- Deep learning applied to automatic disease detection using chest X-rays.
Moses Daniel A et al. Journal of medical imaging and radiation oncology 2021
- Characterization of genetic diversity and clonal complexes by whole genome sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from Jalisco, Mexico.
Rendón-Bautista Luis Alfredo et al. Tuberculosis (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2021 7 102106
- Molecular Epidemiology of Drug-Resistant Mycobacterium Tuberculosis in Japan.
Mizukoshi Fuminori et al. mSphere 2021 7 e0097820
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (77)
- COVID-19 (146)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1297)
- GWAS Studies (19)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (29)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (31)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (660)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.