Last Posted: Jun 27, 2022
- An introduction to spatial transcriptomics for biomedical research
CG Williams et al, Genome Medicine, June 27, 2022
- Transcriptomics Meta-Analysis Predicts Two Robust Human Biomarkers for Severe Infection with SARS-CoV-2
J Clancy et al, MEDRXIV, June 6, 2022
- An Artificial Intelligence-guided signature reveals the shared host immune response in MIS-C and Kawasaki disease
P Ghosh et al, Nature Comms, May 2022
- Single-cell transcriptomics reveal a unique memory-like NK cell subset that accumulates with ageing and correlates with disease severity in COVID-19.
Guo Chuang et al. Genome medicine 2022 5 (1) 46
- Polygenic transcriptome risk scores for COPD and lung function improve cross-ethnic portability of prediction in the NHLBI TOPMed program
X Hu et al, AJHG, April 5, 2022
- Dual spatially resolved transcriptomics for SARS-CoV-2 host-pathogen colocalization studies in humans
Sounart H, et al. bioRxiv, Mar 15, 2022.
- A guide for the diagnosis of rare and undiagnosed disease: beyond the exome.
Marwaha Shruti et al. Genome medicine 2022 14(1) 23
- RNA profiles reveal signatures of future health and disease in pregnancy
M Rasmussen et al, Nature, January 7, 2022
- Large-scale integration of the plasma proteome with genetics and disease
E Ferkingstad et al, Nature Genetics, December 2, 2021
- Osteoarthritis year in review: genetics, genomics, epigenetics.
Young David A et al. Osteoarthritis and cartilage 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (99)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (24)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.