Last Posted: May 09, 2019
- Lynch syndrome and urologic malignancies: a contemporary review.
Lim Amy et al. Current opinion in urology 2019 Apr
- Testicular Cancer Biomarkers: A Role for Precision Medicine in Testicular Cancer.
Leão Ricardo et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 Oct
- Systematic Review: An Update on the Spectrum of Urological Malignancies in Lynch Syndrome.
Huang Dora et al. Bladder cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Jul 4(3) 261-268
- DICER1-related Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor and gynandroblastoma: Clinical and genetic findings from the International Ovarian and Testicular Stromal Tumor Registry.
Schultz Kris Ann P et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Oct
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Polygenic susceptibility to testicular cancer: implications for personalised health care.
Litchfield Kevin et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Nov 113(10) 1512-8
- Cancer Risk in Relatives of Testicular Cancer Patients by Histology Type and Age at Diagnosis: A Joint Study from Five Nordic Countries.
Kharazmi Elham et al. Eur. Urol. 2015 Aug (2) 283-9
- Nontesticular cancers in relatives of testicular germ cell tumor (TGCT) patients from multiple-case TGCT families.
McMaster Mary L et al. Cancer Med 2015 Jul (7) 1069-78
- Prospectively Identified Incident Testicular Cancer Risk in a Familial Testicular Cancer Cohort.
Pathak Anand et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2015 Aug 11.
- Quantifying the heritability of testicular germ cell tumour using both population-based and genomic approaches.
Litchfield Kevin et al. Sci Rep 2015 13889
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (127)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (3)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 14, 2019
- Content source: