Last Posted: Jan 20, 2022
- Prevalence of pathogenic germline cancer risk variants in testicular cancer patients: Identifying high risk groups.
Ramamurthy Chethan et al. Urologic oncology 2022
- Familial aggregation of testicular cancer among early-onset cancer survivors. A prospective observational cohort data from Finland.
Seikkula Heikki et al. Cancer epidemiology 2020 Oct 69101807
- Genome-wide association study of cardiovascular disease in testicular cancer patients treated with platinum-based chemotherapy.
Steggink Lars C et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2020 Oct
- Clinical and Genome-Wide Analysis of Multiple Severe Cisplatin-Induced Neurotoxicities in Adult-Onset Cancer Survivors.
Trendowski Matthew R et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 Sep
- Assessment of Polygenic Architecture and Risk Prediction based on Common Variants Across Fourteen Cancers
Y Zhan et al, BioRXIV preprint, August 9, 2019
- Lynch syndrome and urologic malignancies: a contemporary review.
Lim Amy et al. Current opinion in urology 2019 Apr
- Testicular Cancer Biomarkers: A Role for Precision Medicine in Testicular Cancer.
Leão Ricardo et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 Oct
- Systematic Review: An Update on the Spectrum of Urological Malignancies in Lynch Syndrome.
Huang Dora et al. Bladder cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Jul 4(3) 261-268
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Polygenic susceptibility to testicular cancer: implications for personalised health care.
Litchfield Kevin et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Nov 113(10) 1512-8
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.