Last Posted: Jul 12, 2019
- Genetic Susceptibility to Chronic Kidney Disease - Some More Pieces for the Heritability Puzzle.
Cañadas-Garre Marisa et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10453
- Investigation of Leukocyte Telomere Length and Genetic Variants in Chromosome 5p15.33 as Prognostic Markers in Lung Cancer.
Kachuri Linda et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jul 28(7) 1228-1237
- Genetic Variation, Comparative Genomics, and the Diagnosis of Disease.
Eichler Evan E et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Jul 381(1) 64-74
- Targeting Telomeres and Telomerase: Studies in Aging and Disease Utilizing CRISPR/Cas9 Technology.
Brane Andrew C et al. Cells 2019 Feb (2)
- A common SNP in the uracil-DNA glycosylase gene UNG decreases ovarian cancer risk in BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Baquero Juan Miguel et al. Molecular oncology 2019 Feb
- Mood Disorders, Accelerated Aging, and Inflammation: Is the Link Hidden in Telomeres?
Squassina Alessio et al. Cells 2019 Jan (1)
- Revisiting Telomere Shortening in Cancer.
Okamoto Keiji et al. Cells 2019 Jan (2)
- Telomere length and cardiovascular disease risk.
Zhan Yiqiang et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Feb
- The telomere world and aging: Analytical challenges and future perspectives.
Mensà Emanuela et al. Ageing research reviews 2019 Jan 27-42
- When the shoelaces fray: short telomere syndromes
BJ Toman, Mayo Clinic blog, February 14, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (11)
- Hot Topics (85)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (357)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (10)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (45)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: