Last Posted: Mar 25, 2021
- Polygenic basis and biomedical consequences of telomere length variation
V Codd et al, MEDRXIV, March 24, 2021
- Familial pulmonary fibrosis - guidelines for diagnostics and treatment.
Šterclová Martina et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2020 66(6) 365-370
- The Relationships Between Prenatal Smoking Exposure and Telomere Lengths in Fetuses, Infants, and Children: A Systematic Literature Review.
Wei Holly et al. Journal of addictions nursing 31(4) 243-252
- TINF2 is a haploinsufficient tumor suppressor that limits telomere length.
Schmutz Isabelle et al. eLife 2020 Dec 9
- Genetic Variants of the TERT Gene, Telomere Length, and Circulating TERT as Prognostic Markers in Rectal Cancer Patients.
Rampazzo Enrica et al. Cancers 2020 Oct 12(11)
- Role of POT1 in Human Cancer.
Wu Yangxiu et al. Cancers 2020 Sep 12(10)
- Telomerase RNA processing: implications for human health and disease.
Nagpal Neha et al. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio) 2020 Sep
- Association between telomere length and Parkinson's disease: a Mendelian randomization study.
Chen Ruoqing et al. Neurobiology of aging 2020 Jul
- A Mendelian randomization study of telomere length and blood-cell traits
CDC Adams et al, MEDRXIV, June 3, 2020
- Association of Leukocyte Telomere Length With Mortality Among Adult Participants in 3 Longitudinal Studies
KG Arbeev et al, JAMA Network Open, February 26, 2020t
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (216)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.