Last Posted: Jun 04, 2020
- A Mendelian randomization study of telomere length and blood-cell traits
CDC Adams et al, MEDRXIV, June 3, 2020
- Association of Leukocyte Telomere Length With Mortality Among Adult Participants in 3 Longitudinal Studies
KG Arbeev et al, JAMA Network Open, February 26, 2020t
- Tobacco smoking and somatic mutations in human bronchial epithelium.
Yoshida Kenichi et al. Nature 2020 Jan
- Evidence for genetic anticipation in vonHippel-Lindau syndrome.
Aronoff Laura et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 55(6) 395-402
- Novel genetic determinants of telomere length from a multi-ethnic analysis of 75,000 whole genome sequences in TOPMed
MA Taub et al, BioRXIV preprints, September 4, 2019
- Translational research in pulmonary fibrosis.
Mathai Susan K et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2019 2091-13
- Prediagnostic Leukocyte Telomere Length and Pancreatic Cancer Survival
T Hamada et al, CEBP, August 2019
- What if aging weren?t inevitable, but a curable disease?
D Adam, Tech Review, August 19, 2019
- Genetic Susceptibility to Chronic Kidney Disease - Some More Pieces for the Heritability Puzzle.
Cañadas-Garre Marisa et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10453
- Investigation of Leukocyte Telomere Length and Genetic Variants in Chromosome 5p15.33 as Prognostic Markers in Lung Cancer.
Kachuri Linda et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jul 28(7) 1228-1237
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (9)
- Hot Topics (91)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (378)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (47)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.