Last Posted: Mar 07, 2019
- Clinical models of telehealth in genetics: A regional telegenetics landscape.
Terry Alissa B et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Mar
- Telegenetics and Its Implementation in Cancer Genetic Counseling
January 30, 2019, 12:00-1:00pm EST
- Genetic and Genomic Consultation: Are We Ready for Direct-to-Consumer Telegenetics?
Du Li et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9550
- Technology in Practice Special Issue
J Genetics Counseling, April 2018
- Genetic Counselors' Experiences and Interest in Telegenetics and Remote Counseling.
Zierhut Heather A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Jan
- Examination of the Patient-Focused Impact of Cancer Telegenetics Among a Rural Population: Comparison with Traditional In-Person Services.
Solomons Nan M et al. Telemedicine journal and e-health : the official journal of the American Telemedicine Association 2017 Jul
- A novel approach in pediatric telegenetic services: geneticist, pediatrician and genetic counselor team.
Kubendran Shobana et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
- Telegenetics: an Update on Availability and Use of Telemedicine in Clinical Genetics Service.
Vrecar Irena et al. Journal of medical systems 2017 Feb 41(2) 21
- Telegenetics: The Future Is Here [PDF 2.41 MB]
NCC Collaborators, 2016
- Alternate Service Delivery Models in Cancer Genetic Counseling: A Mini-Review.
Buchanan Adam Hudson et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6120
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (17)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.