Last Posted: Mar 23, 2023
- Genetics of longitudinal kidney function in children and adults with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Thai-Son Tang et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2023
- Current state and completeness of reporting clinical prediction models using machine learning in systemic lupus erythematosus: A systematic review.
Pamela Munguía-Realpozo et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2023 103294
- Development of Clinical Decision Models for the Prediction of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Sjogren's Syndrome Overlap.
Yan Han et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2023 12(2)
- Machine Learning for Diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Zhou Yuan et al. Computational intelligence and neuroscience 2022 20227167066
- Genome-wide Sequencing Identified Rare Genetic Variants for Childhood-onset Monogenic Lupus.
Misztal Melissa et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2022
- COVID-19 and systemic lupus erythematosus genetics: A balance between autoimmune disease risk and protection against infection.
Wang Yuxuan et al. PLoS genetics 2022 11 (11) e1010253
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: can we improve predictions with machine learning?
Fazzari Melissa J et al. Lupus science & medicine 2022 9(1)
- Exploration of machine learning methods to predict systemic lupus erythematosus hospitalizations.
Jorge April M et al. Lupus 2022 9612033221114805
- Associations of a family history of lupus with the risks of lupus and major psychiatric disorders in first-degree relatives.
Lin Po-Chun et al. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 2022
- Relationship Between a Vitamin D Genetic Risk Score and Autoantibodies Among First-Degree Relatives of Probands With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Vanderlinden Lauren A et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 13881332
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.