Last Posted: May 13, 2021
- How a worrisome coronavirus variant spread unnoticed- A new variant stealthily took hold on two continents, highlighting the need for global genomic surveillance.
S Mallapaty, Nature News, May 13, 2021
- The Covid-19 Infodemic - Applying the Epidemiologic Model to Counter Misinformation.
Scales David et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 5
- Survival Benefit for Individuals With Constitutional Mismatch Repair Deficiency Undergoing Surveillance.
Durno Carol et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2002636
- Applying prospective genomic surveillance to support investigation of hospital-onset COVID-19
WL Hamilton et al, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, May 10, 2021
- Management of individuals with germline variants in PALB2: a clinical practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG)
M Tishkowitz et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 11, 2021
- A Direct Capture Method for Purification and Detection of Viral Nucleic Acid Enables Epidemiological Surveillance of SARS-CoV-2
S Mondal et al, MEDRXIV, May 10, 2021
- Importance of E484K and N501Y mutations in SARS-CoV-2 for genomic surveillance: rapid detection by restriction enzyme analysis
RC Jaspe et al, MEDRXIV, May 10, 2021
- The myriad ways sewage surveillance is helping fight COVID around the world
F Kreier et al, Nature News, May 10, 2021
- From the Wastewater Drain, Solid Pandemic Data- The coronavirus could turn sewage surveillance into a mainstream public health practice.
A Anthes, NY Times, May 7, 2021
- Travel-driven emergence and spread of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.620 with multiple VOC-like mutations and deletions in Europe
G Dudas et al, MEDRXIV, May 8, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (42)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (152)
- COVID-19 (773)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (645)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (721)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (173)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (54)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (23)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (301)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (744)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (64)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.