Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Barriers to the utilization of genetic testing and genetic counseling in patients with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.
Swink Alicia et al. Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2019 Jul 32(3) 340-344
- Benefits, harms and cost-effectiveness of cancer screening in Australia: an overview of modelling estimates.
Lew Jie-Bin et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Cancer screening in Australia: future directions in melanoma, Lynch syndrome, and liver, lung and prostate cancers.
Weber Marianne F et al. Public health research & practice 2019 Jul 29(2)
- Genetic Characterization and Enhanced Surveillance of Ceftriaxone-Resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae Strain, Alberta, Canada, 2018.
Berenger Byron M et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Sep (9)
- Improving risk assessment of the emergence of novel influenza A viruses by incorporating environmental surveillance.
Pepin Kim M et al. Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences 2019 Sep (1782) 20180346
- Molecular and epidemiological characteristics of human Puumala and Dobrava-Belgrade hantavirus infections, Germany, 2001 to 2017.
Faber Mirko et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Aug (32)
- Artificial Intelligence for Drug Toxicity and Safety.
Basile Anna O et al. Trends in pharmacological sciences 2019 Aug
- Assessment of Machine Learning of Breast Pathology Structures for Automated Differentiation of Breast Cancer and High-Risk Proliferative Lesions.
Mercan Ezgi et al. JAMA network open 2019 Aug 2(8) e198777
- Cross-Registry Neural Domain Adaptation to Extract Mutational Test Results from Pathology Reports.
Rios Anthony et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2019 Aug 103267
- Machine learning applications in prostate cancer magnetic resonance imaging.
Cuocolo Renato et al. European radiology experimental 2019 Aug 3(1) 35
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (27)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (113)
- Hot Topics (103)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (597)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (363)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (152)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (46)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (19)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (57)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (443)
- Reviews/Commentaries (227)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: