Last Posted: Jul 25, 2021
- Genomic surveillance of SARS-CoV-2: A race against time
CM Romano et al, Lancet Regional Health, July 2021
- High-throughput Mutational Surveillance of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Gene
E Ozkan et al, MEDRXIV, July 24, 2021
- A Wastewater-based Epidemiology tool for COVID-19 Surveillance in Portugal
S Monteiro et al, MEDRXIV, July 22, 2021
- Clinically actionable findings on surveillance EGD in asymptomatic patients with Lynch syndrome.
Farha Natalie et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2021
- Development and Validation of a Simulation Model-Based Clinical Decision Tool: Identifying Patients Where 21-Gene Recurrence Score Testing May Change Decisions.
Jayasekera Jinani et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2100651
- Global variation in sequencing impedes SARS-CoV-2 surveillance.
Crawford Dana C et al. PLoS genetics 2021 7 (7) e1009620
- Diagnostic Performance of Artificial Intelligence-Based Models for the Detection of Early Esophageal Cancers in Barret's Esophagus: A Meta-Analysis of Patient-Based Studies.
Bhatti Khalid M et al. Cureus 2021 13(6) e15447
- Hereditary Endocrine Tumors and Associated Syndromes: A Narrative Review for Endocrinologists and Endocrine Surgeons.
Moore Edwina C et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2021
- The cardiovascular phenotype of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Applying machine learning to the prediction of cardiovascular comorbidities.
Nikolaou Vasilis et al. Respiratory medicine 2021 186106528
- Genomic surveillance of antimicrobial resistant bacterial colonisation and infection in intensive care patients.
Wyres Kelly L et al. BMC infectious diseases 2021 7 (1) 683
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (46)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (155)
- COVID-19 (1407)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (670)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (765)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (174)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (59)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (23)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (332)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (804)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (64)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.