Last Posted: Nov 21, 2023
- Prediction models of suicide and non-fatal suicide attempt after discharge from a psychiatric inpatient stay: A machine learning approach on nationwide Danish registers.
Sara Dorthea Nielsen et al. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2023 148(6) 525-537
- Predicting suicide attempts among Norwegian adolescents without using suicide-related items: a machine learning approach.
E F Haghish et al. Front Psychiatry 2023 141216791
- Ecological Momentary Assessments and Passive Sensing in the Prediction of Short-Term Suicidal Ideation in Young Adults.
Ewa K Czyz et al. JAMA Netw Open 2023 6(8) e2328005
- Assessing Detection of Children With Suicide-Related Emergencies: Evaluation and Development of Computable Phenotyping Approaches.
Juliet Beni Edgcomb et al. JMIR Ment Health 2023 10e47084
- Public Surveillance of Social Media for Suicide Using Advanced Deep Learning Models in Japan: Time Series Study From 2012 to 2022.
Siqin Wang et al. J Med Internet Res 2023 25e47225
- Suicide risk classification with machine learning techniques in a large Brazilian community sample.
Thiago Henrique Roza et al. Psychiatry Res 2023 325115258
- Prediction of Diagnosis and Treatment Response in Adolescents With Depression by Using a Smartphone App and Deep Learning Approaches: Usability Study.
Jae Sung Kim et al. JMIR Form Res 2023 7e45991
- Clinical, genomic, and neurophysiological correlates of lifetime suicide attempts among individuals with alcohol dependence.
Peter B Barr et al. medRxiv 2023
- Research utility and limitations of textual data in the National Violent Death Reporting System: a scoping review and recommendations.
Linh N Dang et al. Inj Epidemiol 2023 10(1) 23
- Interpretable Estimation of Suicide Risk and Severity from Complete Blood Count Parameters with Explainable Artificial Intelligence Methods.
Neslihan Cansel et al. Psychiatr Danub 2023 35(1) 62-72
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.