Last Posted: Aug 27, 2019
- Detection of Suicide Attempters among Suicide Ideators Using Machine Learning.
Ryu Seunghyong et al. Psychiatry investigation 2019 Aug 16(8) 588-593
- Warning signs: Can data from mobile phones anticipate a suicide attempt?
K Servick, Science, August 23, 2019
- A Psycholinguistic Analysis of Responses to Live-Stream Suicides on Social Media.
Li Ang et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 Aug 16(16)
- Predicting death by suicide using administrative health care system data: Can feedforward neural network models improve upon logistic regression models?
Sanderson Michael et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 Jul 257741-747
- Convergence of recent GWAS data for suicidality with previous blood biomarkers: independent reproducibility using independent methodologies in independent cohorts.
Niculescu A B et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Aug
- The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS): The Emotional Well-Being, Safety and Feasibility of Long-Term Research Participation.
Kayson Elise et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Jul
- The utility of artificial intelligence in suicide risk prediction and the management of suicidal behaviors.
Fonseka Trehani M et al. The Australian and New Zealand journal of psychiatry 2019 Jul 4867419864428
- Proactive Suicide Prevention Online (PSPO): Machine Identification and Crisis Management for Chinese Social Media Users With Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors.
Liu Xingyun et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 May 21(5) e11705
- Leveraging Digital Health and Machine Learning Toward Reducing SuicideFrom Panacea to Practical Tool
J Torous et al, JAMA Psychiatry, July 10, 2019
- Association Between Parental Medical Claims for Opioid Prescriptions and Risk of Suicide Attempt by Their Children.
Brent David A et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (49)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (554)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (26)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 17, 2019
- Content source: