Last Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- Moral motivation regarding dementia risk testing among affected persons in Germany and Israel.
Alpinar-Sencan Zümrüt et al. Journal of medical ethics 2021
- Predicting suicide attempts and suicide deaths among adolescents following outpatient visits.
Penfold Robert B et al. Journal of affective disorders 2021 29439-47
- Detecting suicide risk using knowledge-aware natural language processing and counseling service data.
Xu Zhongzhi et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2021 283114176
- From everyday life predictions to suicide prevention: Clinical and ethical considerations in suicide predictive analytic tools.
Luk Jeremy W et al. Journal of clinical psychology 2021
- Suicidal ideation and planning among Mexican adolescents are associated with depression polygenic risk scores.
Martinez-Levy Gabriela A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2021
- Genetic testing for suicide risk assessment: Theoretical premises, research challenges and ethical concerns.
Mishara Brian L et al. Preventive medicine 2021 106685
- Detecting Suicide and Self-Harm Discussions Among Opioid Substance Users on Instagram Using Machine Learning.
Purushothaman Vidya et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2021 12551296
- Pharmacogenetic Associations Between Atazanavir/UGT1A1*28 and Efavirenz/rs3745274 (CYP2B6) Account for Specific Adverse Reactions in Chilean Patients Undergoing Antiretroviral Therapy.
Poblete Daniela et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12660965
- Patient and Relative Experiences and Decision-making About Genetic Testing and Counseling for Familial ALS and FTD: A Systematic Scoping Review.
Crook Ashley et al. Alzheimer disease and associated disorders 2021
- Convolutional Neural Network-Based Deep Learning Model for Predicting Differential Suicidality in Depressive Patients Using Brain Generalized q-Sampling Imaging.
Chen Vincent Chin-Hung et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2021 82(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (14)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (549)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (83)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (76)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.