Last Posted: May 13, 2021
- A prospective study to determine the clinical utility of pharmacogenetic testing of veterans with treatment-resistant depression.
McCarthy Michael J et al. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) 2021 2698811211015224
- User-Centered Design of a Machine Learning Intervention for Suicide Risk Prediction in a Military Setting.
Reale Carrie et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2021 20201050-1058
- Troubling Neurobiological Vulnerability: Psychiatric Risk and the Adverse Milieu in Environmental Epigenetics Research.
Filipe Angela Marques et al. Frontiers in sociology 2021 6635986
- Predicting Sex-Specific Non-Fatal Suicide Attempt Risk Using Machine Learning and Data from Danish National Registries.
Gradus Jaimie L et al. American journal of epidemiology 2021
- Impact of Big Data Analytics on People's Health: Overview of Systematic Reviews and Recommendations for Future Studies.
Borges do Nascimento Israel Júnior et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(4) e27275
- Using General-purpose Sentiment Lexicons for Suicide Risk Assessment in Electronic Health Records: Corpus-Based Analysis.
Bittar André et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(4) e22397
- Natural language processing and machine learning of electronic health records for prediction of first-time suicide attempts.
Tsui Fuchiang R et al. JAMIA open 2021 4(1) ooab011
- Prospective Validation of an Electronic Health Record–Based, Real-Time Suicide Risk Model
CG Walsh et al, JAMA Network Open, March 2021
- Machine Learning Assessment of Early Life Factors Predicting Suicide Attempt in Adolescence or Young Adulthood.
Navarro Marie C et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(3) e211450
- Patient perspectives on acceptability of, and implementation preferences for, use of electronic health records and machine learning to identify suicide risk.
Yarborough Bobbi Jo H et al. General hospital psychiatry 2021 7031-37
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (545)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (76)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (71)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.