Last Posted: Jul 26, 2020
- Inherited cardiac arrhythmias
PJ Shwartz et al, Nat Rev Dis Primers, July 2020
- Biallelic variants in PPP1R13L cause paediatric dilated cardiomyopathy.
Robinson H K et al. Clinical genetics 2020 Jul
- Diagnostic findings and follow-up outcomes in relatives to young non-autopsied sudden death victims.
Kjerrumgaard Amalie et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 Jun
- Genetic characteristics and follow-up of patients with fatty acid β-oxidation disorders through expanded newborn screening in a Northern Chinese population.
Wang Shuting et al. Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2020 May
- Familial screening in case of acute myocarditis reveals inherited arrhythmogenic left ventricular cardiomyopathies.
Piriou Nicolas et al. ESC heart failure 2020 May
- Genetic variants of uncertain significance: How to match scientific rigour and standard of proof in sudden cardiac death?
Grassi Simone et al. Legal medicine (Tokyo, Japan) 2020 Apr 45101712
- Understanding the personal and community impact of long QT syndrome: A perspective from Gitxsan women.
Huisman Lee-Anna et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Apr
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome: De novo variants and evidence for mutational burden in genes associated with atrial fibrillation.
Coban-Akdemir Zeynep H et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2020 Mar
- [Clinical practice guidelines for hereditary cardiomyopathy].
Writing Group For Practice Guidelines For Diagnosis And Treatment Of Genetic Diseases Medical Genetics Branch Of Chinese Medical Association et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Mar 37(3) 300-307
- [Clinical practice guidelines for Long Q-T interval syndrome].
Writing Group For Practice Guidelines For Diagnosis And Treatment Of Genetic Diseases Medical Genetics Branch Of Chinese Medical Association et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2020 Mar 37(3) 289-294
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (102)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (438)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (98)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (86)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.