Last Posted: Aug 12, 2021
- Investigation on Sudden Unexpected Death in the Young (SUDY) in Europe: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
Behr Elijah R et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2021
- Systematic Review of the Genetics of Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy: Potential Overlap With Sudden Cardiac Death and Arrhythmia-Related Genes.
Chahal C Anwar A et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 Jan 9(1) e012264
- Sudden unexplained death in the young: epidemiology, aetiology and value of the clinically guided genetic screening.
Anastasakis Aris et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 20(3) 472-480
- Importance of Variant Interpretation in Whole-Exome Molecular Autopsy: Population-Based Case Series.
Shanks Garrett W, et al. Circulation 2018 6 (25) 2705-2715
- Long QT molecular autopsy in sudden unexplained death in the young (1-40 years old): Lessons learnt from an eight year experience in New Zealand.
Marcondes Luciana et al. PloS one 2018 13(4) e0196078
- [Gene detection of GPD1-L and the association with sudden unexplained death syndrome in young adults].
Xu Xiao-long, et al. Fa yi xue za zhi 2013 10 (5) 348-52
- Prospective, population-based long QT molecular autopsy study of postmortem negative sudden death in 1 to 40 year olds.
Skinner Jonathan R, et al. Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society 2011 3 (3) 412-9
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.