Last Posted: Aug 20, 2020
- Post-mortem genetic investigation of cardiac disease-associated genes in sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) cases.
Köffer Jasmin et al. International journal of legal medicine 2020 Aug
- A Review of Long QT Syndrome: Everything a Hospitalist Should Know.
Sharma Nandita et al. Hospital pediatrics 2020 Mar
- What Causes SIDS? Thousands of infants die unexpectedly each year, and experts are working to figure out why.
C Arnold, New York Times, June 2019
- Reappraisal of variants previously linked with sudden infant death syndrome: results from three population-based cohorts
CP Muller et al, EJHG, May 2019
- Exome-Wide Rare Variant Analyses in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Tester David J et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 Sep
- Management of survivors of cardiac arrest - the importance of genetic investigation.
Schwartz Peter J et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 13(9) 560-6
- Noncardiac genetic predisposition in sudden infant death syndrome.
Gray Belinda et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Aug
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Brugada Syndrome - SCN5A
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Diagnostic potential of stored dried blood spots for inborn errors of metabolism: a metabolic autopsy of medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.
Kaku Noriyuki et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2018 May
- Gene therapy helps patients avoid blood transfusion, study says
CNN, Apr 19, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (95)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.