Last Posted: May 03, 2019
- Reappraisal of variants previously linked with sudden infant death syndrome: results from three population-based cohorts
CP Muller et al, EJHG, May 2019
- Exome-Wide Rare Variant Analyses in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Tester David J et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 Sep
- Microbial forensics: new breakthroughs and future prospects.
Oliveira Manuela et al. Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2018 Oct
- Management of survivors of cardiac arrest - the importance of genetic investigation.
Schwartz Peter J et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 13(9) 560-6
- Noncardiac genetic predisposition in sudden infant death syndrome.
Gray Belinda et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Aug
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Brugada Syndrome - SCN5A
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Feasibility of analysis of the SCN5A gene in paraffin embedded samples in sudden infant death cases at the Pretoria Medico-Legal Laboratory, South Africa.
van Deventer Barbara Ströh et al. Forensic science, medicine, and pathology 2018 Jun
- Diagnostic potential of stored dried blood spots for inborn errors of metabolism: a metabolic autopsy of medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency.
Kaku Noriyuki et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2018 May
- Gene therapy helps patients avoid blood transfusion, study says
CNN, Apr 19, 2018
- Cardiac Genetic Predisposition in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Tester David J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Mar 71(11) 1217-1227
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (99)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (8)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (12)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: