Last Posted: Jul 30, 2020
- Needs analysis of parents following sudden cardiac death in the young.
McDonald Kristie et al. Open heart 2020 Jul 7(2)
- Inherited cardiac arrhythmias
PJ Shwartz et al, Nat Rev Dis Primers, July 2020
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - A Heterogeneous and Lifelong Disease in the Real World.
Kitaoka Hiroaki et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2020 Jul
- Prognosis and Clinical Characteristics of Dilated Cardiomyopathy With Family History via Pedigree Analysis.
Marume Kyohei et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2020 Jul
- Yield and clinical significance of genetic screening in elite and amateur athletes.
Limongelli Giuseppe et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2020 Jul 2047487320934265
- Biventricular imaging markers to predict outcomes in non-compaction cardiomyopathy: a machine learning study.
Rocon Camila et al. ESC heart failure 2020 Jun
- Diagnostic findings and follow-up outcomes in relatives to young non-autopsied sudden death victims.
Kjerrumgaard Amalie et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 Jun
- Improving Clinical Translation of Machine Learning Approaches Through Clinician-Tailored Visual Displays of Black Box Algorithms: Development and Validation.
Wongvibulsin Shannon et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Jun 8(6) e15791
- Can Genetic Profile of Patients Undergoing Heart Transplantation Alter Clinical Decisions?
Gourzi P et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2020 Apr 39(4S) S232-S233
- A Transformative Impact of Theory in Clinical Practice: A Study in a Cardiogenetics Clinic.
Paljevic Esma D et al. Research and theory for nursing practice 2020 May 34(2) 129-143
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (82)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (362)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (92)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (82)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.