Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Diagnostic Yield of Genetic Testing in Sudden Cardiac Death with Autopsy Findings of Uncertain Significance.
Iglesias Mercedes et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(9)
- Clinical and genetic characteristics and course of congenital long QT syndrome in children: A nine-year single-center experience.
Ergül Yakup et al. Anatolian journal of cardiology 2021 25(4) 250-257
- Global approaches to cardiogenetic evaluation after sudden cardiac death in the young: A survey among healthcare professionals.
van den Heuvel Lieke M et al. Heart rhythm 2021
- Cardiac hypertrophy at autopsy.
Basso Cristina et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2021
- Cadherin 2-Related Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy: Prevalence and Clinical Features.
Ghidoni Alice et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021 Feb
- Use of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Neural Networks in Evaluation of Patients With Electrocardiographically Concealed Long QT Syndrome From the Surface 12-Lead Electrocardiogram.
Bos J Martijn et al. JAMA cardiology 2021 Feb
- Sudden cardiac death in sports: could we save Pheidippides?
Deligiannis Asterios et al. Acta cardiologica 2021 Jan 1-15
- Diagnosis, family screening, and treatment of inherited arrhythmogenic diseases in Europe: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
Conte Giulio et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Dec 22(12) 1904-1910
- Clinical Implications and Gender Differences of KCNQ1 p.Gly168Arg Pathogenic Variant in Long QT Syndrome.
Lorca Rebeca et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Nov 9(12)
- Role of Non-Coding Variants in Brugada Syndrome.
Pérez-Agustín Adrian et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Nov 21(22)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (262)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (81)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.