Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- A machine learning-based risk stratification model for ventricular tachycardia and heart failure in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Smole Tim et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 135104648
- Sudden Death in the Young: Information for the Primary Care Provider.
Erickson Christopher C et al. Pediatrics 2021
- Genetics and genomics of arrhythmic risk: current and future strategies to prevent sudden cardiac death.
Scrocco Chiara et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- Genetic Variants Associated With Unexplained Sudden Cardiac Death in Adult White and African American Individuals
L Guo et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 2, 2021
- Actionable secondary findings in arrhythmogenic right ventricle cardiomyopathy genes: impact and challenge of genetic counseling.
Abicht Angela et al. Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy 2021 11(2) 637-649
- Personalizing Risk for Sudden Cardiac Death Among Patients With Dilated Cardiomyopathies: Moving Beyond Ejection Fraction With Genomics.
Khan Sadiya S et al. JAMA cardiology 2021 5
- Electrophysiological Study Prognostic Value and Long-Term Outcome in Drug-Induced Type 1 Brugada Syndrome: The IBRYD Study.
Russo Vincenzo et al. JACC. Clinical electrophysiology 2021
- Diagnostic Yield of Genetic Testing in Sudden Cardiac Death with Autopsy Findings of Uncertain Significance.
Iglesias Mercedes et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(9)
- Clinical and genetic characteristics and course of congenital long QT syndrome in children: A nine-year single-center experience.
Ergül Yakup et al. Anatolian journal of cardiology 2021 25(4) 250-257
- Global approaches to cardiogenetic evaluation after sudden cardiac death in the young: A survey among healthcare professionals.
van den Heuvel Lieke M et al. Heart rhythm 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (263)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (85)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.