Last Posted: Aug 16, 2019
- Utility of genetics for risk stratification in pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Mathew J et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(2) 310-319
- Development of a Novel Risk Prediction Model for Sudden Cardiac Death in Childhood Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM Risk-Kids).
Norrish Gabrielle et al. JAMA cardiology 2019 Aug
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Channelopathies.
Kline Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Sep 103(5) 809-820
- Respiratory care in familial dysautonomia: Systematic review and expert consensus recommendations.
Kazachkov Mikhail et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14137-46
- Short QT Syndrome: A Comprehensive Genetic Interpretation and Clinical Translation of Rare Variants.
Campuzano Oscar et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Jul 8(7)
- Comparable clinical characteristics in Brugada syndrome patients harboring SCN5A or novel SCN10A variants.
Monasky Michelle M et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Jul
- Cardiovascular genomics and sudden cardiac death in the young.
Isbister Julia et al. Australian journal of general practice 2019 Mar 48(3) 90-95
- European recommendations integrating genetic testing into multidisciplinary management of sudden cardiac death.
Fellmann Florence et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jun
- Family screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Is it time to change practical guidelines?
Lafreniere-Roula Myriam et al. European heart journal 2019 Jun
- Genetic Variants Are Not Rare in ICD Candidates with Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Time for Next-Generation Sequencing?
Sousa Alexandra et al. Cardiology research and practice 2019 20192743650
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (69)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (347)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (71)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (59)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: