Last Posted: Jul 23, 2021
- Emerging role of artificial intelligence in stroke imaging.
Corrias Giuseppe et al. Expert review of neurotherapeutics 2021 1-10
- Unraveling the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of Neurobiobanking and Stroke Genomic Research in Africa: A Study Protocol of the African Neurobiobank for Precision Stroke Medicine ELSI Project.
Akinyemi Rufus O et al. International journal of qualitative methods 2020 19
- Effects of Aging on Clinical Outcomes in Patients Receiving Genotype-Guided P2Y12 Inhibitor Selection after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Wood Brian et al. Pharmacotherapy 2021
- Potential for improved retention rate by personalized antiseizure medication selection: A register-based analysis.
Håkansson Samuel et al. Epilepsia 2021
- MRI radiomic features-based machine learning approach to classify ischemic stroke onset time.
Zhang Yi-Qun et al. Journal of neurology 2021
- Predicting short and long-term mortality after acute ischemic stroke using EHR.
Abedi Vida et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2021 427117560
- Prevalence, prescriptions, outcomes and costs of type 2 diabetes patients with or without prior coronary artery disease or stroke: a longitudinal 5-year claims-data analysis of over 7 million inhabitants.
Maggioni Aldo Pietro et al. Therapeutic advances in chronic disease 2021 1220406223211026390
- Machine Learning Methods for Identifying Atrial Fibrillation Cases and Their Predictors in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: The HCM-AF-Risk Model.
Bhattacharya Moumita et al. CJC open 2021 3(6) 801-813
- Manifestations of HbSE sickle cell disease: a systematic review.
Khamees Ibrahim et al. Journal of translational medicine 2021 19(1) 262
- Electronic Medical Record Risk Modeling of Cardiovascular Outcomes Among Patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
Hong Dongzhe et al. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (96)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3270)
- GWAS Studies (120)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (266)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (42)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (147)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (57)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.