Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- A Mendelian Randomization Approach Using 3-HMG-Coenzyme-A Reductase Gene Variation to Evaluate the Association of Statin-Induced Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Lowering With Noncardiovascular Disease Phenotypes.
Liu Ge et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(6) e2112820
- Efficacy of PCSK9 inhibitors in the treatment of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: A clinical practice experience.
Alonso Rodrigo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2021
- The Prevalence of Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Selected Regions of the Russian Federation: The FH-ESSE-RF Study.
Meshkov Alexey N et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(6)
- Essentials of a new clinical practice guidance on familial hypercholesterolaemia for physicians.
Watts Gerald F et al. Internal medicine journal 2021 51(5) 769-779
- Heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: prevalence and control rates.
Polychronopoulos Georgios et al. Expert review of endocrinology & metabolism 2021 1-5
- Effectiveness and Safety of Lipid-Lowering Drug Treatments in Japanese Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Familial Hypercholesterolemia Expert Forum (FAME) Study.
Yamashita Shizuya et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2021
- Early Prevention of Atherosclerosis: Detection and Management of Hypercholesterolaemia in Children and Adolescents.
Pederiva Cristina et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(4)
- Impact of statin therapy on LDL and non-HDL cholesterol levels in subjects with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Climent Elisenda et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2021
- When do paediatric patients with familial hypercholesterolemia need statin therapy?
Hennig Matylda et al. Journal of mother and child 2021 21(1) 43-50
- Hyperlipidemia: effective disease management with a focus on PCSK9 inhibitors.
Shaw Paul B et al. The American journal of managed care 2021 27(4 Suppl) S63-S69
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (19)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (310)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (89)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.