Last Posted: May 11, 2022
- PCSK9 inhibitors and ezetimibe for the reduction of cardiovascular events: a clinical practice guideline with risk-stratified recommendations.
Hao Qiukui et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2022 5 e069066
- Using Mendelian randomisation to identify opportunities for type 2 diabetes prevention by repurposing medications used for lipid management.
Khankari Nikhil K et al. EBioMedicine 2022 80104038
- Association of Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Statin Use With Risk of Dementia in Norway.
Mundal Liv J et al. JAMA network open 2022 5(4) e227715
- Prevalence and Patient Outcomes of Adult Primary Hypercholesterolemia and Dyslipidemia in the UK: Longitudinal Retrospective Study Using a Primary Care Dataset from 2009 to 2019.
Bilitou Aikaterini et al. ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research : CEOR 2022 14189-203
- Combining familial hypercholesterolemia and statin genetic studies as a strategy for the implementation of pharmacogenomics. A multidisciplinary approach.
Ramudo-Cela Luis et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2022
- When You Have Both: Managing FH and High Lp(a)
Family Heart Foundation, March 29, 2022
- Clinical and genetic features of sitosterolemia in Japan.
Tada Hayato et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2022 53039-44
- The Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) guideline for SLCO1B1, ABCG2, and CYP2C9 and statin-associated musculoskeletal symptoms.
Cooper-DeHoff Rhonda M et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2022
- Producing personalized statin treatment plans to optimize clinical outcomes using big data and machine learning.
Chi Chih-Lin et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2022 104029
- Assessment of medical management in Coronary Type 2 Diabetic patients with previous percutaneous coronary intervention in Spain: A retrospective analysis of electronic health records using Natural Language Processing.
González-Juanatey Carlos et al. PloS one 2022 17(2) e0263277
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (26)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (320)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (108)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (29)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.