Last Posted: Jul 24, 2019
- Constructing Large Scale Cohort for Clinical Study on Heart Failure with Electronic Health Record in Regional Healthcare Platform: Challenges and Strategies in Data Reuse.
Liu Dao-Wen et al. Chinese medical sciences journal = Chung-kuo i hsueh k'o hsueh tsa chih 2019 Jun 34(2) 90-102
- PCSK9 in cholesterol metabolism: from bench to bedside.
Reiss Allison B et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2018 132(11) 1135-1153
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Lipoprotein Apheresis.
Makino Hisashi et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2019 Jun
- Genetics, Dyslipidemia, and Cardiovascular Disease: New Insights.
Stein Ricardo et al. Current cardiology reports 2019 Jun 21(8) 68
- Statin Treatments And Dosages In Children With Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Meta-Analysis.
Radaelli Graciane et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2018 111(6) 810-821
- Treatment with Statins Does Not Revert Trained Immunity in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Bekkering Siroon et al. Cell metabolism 2019 May
- Discovery of Noncancer Drug Effects on Survival in Electronic Health Records of Patients With Cancer: A New Paradigm for Drug Repurposing.
Wu Yonghui et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2019 May 31-9
- International consensus statement on the diagnosis and management of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in children and young people.
Gimpel Charlotte et al. Nature reviews. Nephrology 2019 May
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia Among Young Adults With Myocardial Infarction.
Singh Avinainder et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2019 May 73(19) 2439-2450
- A review of gene- and cell-based therapies for familial hypercholesterolemia.
Hajighasemi Saeideh et al. Pharmacological research 2019 Mar 143119-132
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (66)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (461)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (76)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (16)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (12)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (81)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: