Last Posted: Jun 18, 2020
- Health economic evaluation of screening and treating children with familial hypercholesterolemia early in life: Many happy returns on investment?
Ademi Zanfina et al. Atherosclerosis 2020 May 3041-8
- FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLAEMIA - A DIAGNOSIS THAT EVERY PLASTIC SURGEON CAN EXPERIENCE.
Šatný M et al. Acta chirurgiae plasticae 2020 60(2-4) 54-58
- Use of pharmacogenomics in elderly patients treated for cardiovascular diseases.
Božina Nada et al. Croatian medical journal 2020 Apr 61(2) 147-158
- [CME: Familial Hypercholesterolemia - Statin Treatment during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding].
Shala-Haskaj Pranvera et al. Praxis 2020 Apr 109(6) 405-410
- A familial hypercholesterolemia week in Kyrgyzstan: The joint scientific and practical symposium with the European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS), the International Atherosclerosis Society (IAS) and the Kyrgyz Society of Cardiology (KSC).
Lunegova Olga S et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 281198-199
- The brave new world of genetic testing in the management of the dyslipidaemias.
Nawawi Hapizah Md et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2020 Feb
- Association Between Genetically Proxied Inhibition of HMG-CoA Reductase and Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
Yarmolinsky James et al. JAMA 2020 Feb (7) 646-655
- Barriers to Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Current Perspectives on Improving Patient Care.
Alonso Rodrigo et al. Vascular health and risk management 2020 1611-25
- Reducing cardiovascular risk in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia: Risk prediction and lipid management.
Miname Marcio H et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 62(5) 414-422
- Clinical Pharmacogenomics: Applications in Nephrology.
Adams Solomon M et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2018 13(10) 1561-1571
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (81)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (474)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (96)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (34)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (21)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (12)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (109)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.