Last Posted: Dec 17, 2020
- Genetic testing is essential for initiating statin therapy in children with familial hypercholesterolemia: Examples from Scandinavia.
Svendsen Karianne et al. Atherosclerosis 2020 Dec 31648-52
- Pharmacogenomics for Primary Care: An Overview.
Rollinson Victoria et al. Genes 2020 Nov 11(11)
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Premature Acute Coronary Syndrome. Insights from CholeSTEMI Registry.
Lorca Rebeca et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Oct 9(11)
- Prevalence of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients in a Large Regional Coronary Care Unit.
Samuel Rohit et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2020 Oct
- A model-based cost-effectiveness analysis of pharmacogenomic panel testing in cardiovascular disease management: preemptive, reactive, or none?
Zhu Ye et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Children with Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the United States: Data from the CASCADE FH Registry.
de Ferranti Sarah D et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2020 Sep
- Cascade screening and treatment of children with familial hypercholesterolemia in Turkey.
Kose Engin et al. Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2020 Aug
- Management of familial hypercholesterolaemia in childhood.
Ramaswami Uma et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2020 Aug
- Prevalence Of familial hypercholeSTerolaemia (FH) in Italian Patients with coronary artERy disease: The POSTER study.
Gulizia Michele Massimo et al. Atherosclerosis 2020 Jul 30832-38
- Long term follow-up of genetically confirmed patients with familial hypercholesterolemia treated with first and second-generation statins and then with PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies.
Pasta Andrea et al. Atherosclerosis 2020 Jul 3086-14
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (298)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (80)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.