Last Posted: Sep 15, 2021
- Genomics, social media and mobile phone data enable mapping of SARS-CoV-2 lineages to inform health policy in Bangladesh.
Cowley Lauren A et al. Nature microbiology 2021 9
- Emergence and evolution of big data science in HIV research: Bibliometric analysis of federally sponsored studies 2000-2019.
Liang Chen et al. International journal of medical informatics 2021 154104558
- Artificial intelligence: The opinions of radiographers and radiation therapists in Ireland.
Ryan M-L et al. Radiography (London, England : 1995) 2021
- Digital Natives' Preferences on Mobile Artificial Intelligence Apps for Skin Cancer Diagnostics: Survey Study.
Haggenmüller Sarah et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021 9(8) e22909
- Machine learning applications in tobacco research: a scoping review.
Fu Rui et al. Tobacco control 2021
- Prediction of vaccine hesitancy based on social media traffic among Israeli parents using machine learning strategies.
Bar-Lev Shirly et al. Israel journal of health policy research 2021 10(1) 49
- Identifying non-traditional electronic datasets for population-level surveillance and prevention of cardiometabolic diseases: a scoping review protocol.
Rebinsky Reid et al. BMJ open 2021 11(8) e053485
- Leveraging data science to enhance suicide prevention research: a literature review.
Wulz Avital Rachelle et al. Injury prevention : journal of the International Society for Child and Adolescent Injury Prevention 2021
- Use of Data to Understand the Social Determinants of Depression in Two Middle-Income Countries: the 3-D Commission.
Thapa Bishnu et al. Journal of urban health : bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine 2021
- Effects of a large-scale social media advertising campaign on holiday travel and COVID-19 infections: a cluster randomized controlled trial
E Breza et al, Nature Medicine, August 19, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (255)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (163)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (174)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.