Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- E-Cigarettes: Talk to Youth About the Risks
CDC Information, 2019
- Effects of familial hypercholesterolemia-associated genes on the phenotype of premature myocardial infarction.
Lee Chongyou et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Apr 18(1) 95
- Appraising the role of previously reported risk factors in epithelial ovarian cancer risk: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Yarmolinsky James et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Aug 16(8) e1002893
- Screening and management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Sep 34(5) 526-530
- Towards clinical utility of polygenic risk scores.
Lambert Samuel A et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 Jul
- Identifying Smoking Environments From Images of Daily Life With Deep Learning
MM Engelhard et al, JAMA Network Open, August 2, 2019
- Identification of risk loci and a polygenic risk score for lung cancer: a large-scale prospective cohort study in Chinese populations.
Dai Juncheng et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Jul
- New study offers "good news" for those with genetic risk for Alzheimer's
CBS News, July 15, 2019
- Identifying Key Target Audiences for Public Health Campaigns: Leveraging Machine Learning in the Case of Hookah Tobacco Smoking.
Chu Kar-Hai et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jul 21(7) e12443
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimers
Associated Press, July 14, 2019 (via StatNews)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (9)
- Hot Topics (170)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8778)
- GWAS Studies (140)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (181)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (26)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (126)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: