Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients: is systematic screening necessary?
da Costa Cláudia Henrique et al. BMC research notes 2019 Jan 12(1) 10
- Validation of a clinical pharmacogenetic model to predict methotrexate nonresponse in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Eektimmerman Frank et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Jan
- Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use
M Liu et al, Nature Genetics, January 14, 2019
- Place-Based Inequity in Smoking Prevalence in the Largest Cities in the United States
EC Leas et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, January 2019
- Healthy Lifestyle Factors Associated With Lower Risk of Colorectal Cancer Irrespective of Genetic Risk.
Carr Prudence R et al. Gastroenterology 2018 155(6) 1805-1815.e5
- Its Never Too Early to Quit Smoking
CDC, January 2019
- Furthering Precision Medicine Genomics with Healthy Living Medicine.
Standley Robert A et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- Metabolic Syndrome Prediction Using Machine Learning Models with Genetic and Clinical Information from a Nonobese Healthy Population.
Choe Eun Kyung et al. Genomics & informatics 2018 Dec 16(4) e31
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Resources (21)
- CDC-Authored Publications (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Epidemiologic Studies (8357)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (120)
- Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Guidelines (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (100)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (3)
- GWAS Catalog (131)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: