Last Posted: Jun 19, 2019
- Familial cancer of unknown primary.
Rassy Elie et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2019 Jun
- Attitudes towards precision treatment of smoking in the Southern Community Cohort Study.
Senft Nicole et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jun
- Clinical outcomes of non-small-cell lung cancer patients with BRAF mutations: results from the French Cooperative Thoracic Intergroup biomarkers France study.
Couraud Sébastien et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Jun 11686-97
- Impact of text messages in a middle-income country to promote secondary prevention after acute coronary syndrome (IMPACS): A randomized trial.
Passaglia Luiz Guilherme et al. Medicine 2019 May 98(22) e15681
- Outcomes and Device Usage for Fully Automated Internet Interventions Designed for a Smartphone or Personal Computer: The MobileQuit Smoking Cessation Randomized Controlled Trial.
Danaher Brian G et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e13290
- Comparison of long-term outcomes of young patients after a coronary event associated with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Wang Xu et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Jun 18(1) 131
- Gene Variant Associated With Menthol Cigarette Smoking in Some African Americans
J Abbasi, JAMA, June 5, 2019
- Personalized Text Messages and Automated Calls for Improving Vaccine Coverage Among Children in Pakistan: Protocol for a Community-Based Cluster Randomized Clinical Trial.
Kazi Abdul Momin et al. JMIR research protocols 2019 May 8(5) e12851
- WhatsApp embedded in routine service delivery for smoking cessation: effects on abstinence rates in a randomized controlled study.
Durmaz Seyfi et al. BMC public health 2019 Apr 19(1) 387
- Cardiovascular disease risk prediction using automated machine learning: A prospective study of 423,604 UK Biobank participants.
Alaa Ahmed M et al. PloS one 2019 14(5) e0213653
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8488)
- GWAS Studies (138)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (167)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (26)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (22)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (122)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: