Last Posted: Apr 29, 2021
- Development and validation of a risk prediction model for high-risk adenomas at the time of first screening colonoscopy among screening aged Canadians.
Sutherland R Liam et al. Preventive medicine 2021 106563
- Maternal and child genetic liability for smoking and caffeine consumption and child mental health: An intergenerational genetic risk score analysis in the ALSPAC cohort.
Schellhas Laura et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2021
- Genetic and non-genetic factors affecting the expression of COVID-19-relevant genes in the large airway epithelium.
Kasela Silva et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 66
- Central obesity, smoking habit and hypertension are associated with a blunted serological response to COVID-19 mRNA vaccine
M Watanabe et al, MERXIV, April 15, 2021
- Adherence to NCCN ALK testing guidelines for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer in US Community Medical Centers.
Bernicker Eric H et al. The oncologist 2021
- Predicting unplanned medical visits among patients with diabetes: translation from machine learning to clinical implementation.
Selya Arielle et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 111
- Smoking modulates different secretory subpopulations expressing SARS-CoV-2 entry genes in the nasal and bronchial airways
K Xu et al, MEDRXIV, April 4, 2021
- Genetic basis of lacunar stroke: a pooled analysis of individual patient data and genome-wide association studies.
Traylor Matthew et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2021
- Effectiveness of a cancer risk prediction tool on lifestyle habits: a randomized controlled trial.
Yuwaki Keiichi et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2021
- Fecal Multidimensional Assay for Non-Invasive Detection of Colorectal Cancer: Fecal Immunochemical Test, Stool DNA Mutation, Methylation, and Intestinal Bacteria Analysis.
Mo Shaobo et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11643136
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (26)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (79)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8136)
- GWAS Studies (167)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (278)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (48)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (68)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.