Last Posted: Jul 14, 2021
- Development and validation of a risk prediction model of preterm birth for women with preterm labour symptoms (the QUIDS study): A prospective cohort study and individual participant data meta-analysis.
Stock Sarah J et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(7) e1003686
- Genetically Predicted Cigarette Smoking in Relation to Risk of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Tao Yingli et al. Clinical epidemiology 2021 13527-532
- Predicting Obesity in Adults Using Machine Learning Techniques: An Analysis of Indonesian Basic Health Research 2018.
Thamrin Sri Astuti et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2021 8669155
- Predicting short and long-term mortality after acute ischemic stroke using EHR.
Abedi Vida et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2021 427117560
- Prediction of Coronary Calcification and Stenosis: Role of Radiomics From Low-Dose CT.
Homayounieh Fatemeh et al. Academic radiology 2021 28(7) 972-979
- Health Equity for People with Disabilities
CDC, July 2021
- Mapping the human genetic architecture of COVID-19
COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative, Nature, July 8, 2021
- Ambient particulate matter air pollution is associated with increased risk of papillary thyroid cancer.
Karzai Shkala et al. Surgery 2021
- Genetic Variants in Smoking-Related Genes in Two Smoking Cessation Programs: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Pérez-Rubio Gloria et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(12)
- Predicting Lung Cancer in the United States: A Multiple Model Examination of Public Health Factors.
Kamis Arnold et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(11)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (27)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (128)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8332)
- GWAS Studies (192)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (294)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (49)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (78)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.