Last Posted: Mar 20, 2019
- Applications of machine learning in addiction studies: A systematic review.
Mak Kwok Kei et al. Psychiatry research 2019 Mar 27553-60
- Applying Data Science methods and tools to unveil healthcare use of lung cancer patients in a teaching hospital in Spain.
Cruz-Bermúdez J L et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2019 Mar
- Clinicopathological features and clinical efficacy of crizotinib in Chinese patients with ROS1 -positive non-small cell lung cancer.
Zhu You-Cai et al. Oncology letters 2019 Mar 17(3) 3466-3474
- Variable expression and penetrance in Portuguese families with Familial Hypercholesterolemia with mild phenotype.
Gaspar I M et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3628-30
- Gene and environmental interactions according to the components of lifestyle modifications in hypertension guidelines.
Kokubo Yoshihiro et al. Environmental health and preventive medicine 2019 Mar 24(1) 19
- 2018 Langley Award for Basic Research on Nicotine and Tobacco: Bringing Precision Medicine to Smoking Cessation.
Bierut Laura J et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2019 Mar
- Mutational profile of Brazilian lung adenocarcinoma unveils association of EGFR mutations with high Asian ancestry and independent prognostic role of KRAS mutations.
Leal Letícia Ferro et al. Scientific reports 2019 Mar 9(1) 3209
- Premarital Screening and Genetic Counseling Program: Studies from an Endogamous Population.
Bener Abdulbari et al. International journal of applied & basic medical research 9(1) 20-26
- Pathways to precision medicine in smoking cessation treatments.
Chen Li-Shiun et al. Neuroscience letters 2018 66983-92
- A Review of the Management of Sporadic Colorectal Adenomas in Young People: Is Surveillance Wasted on the Young?
Bushyhead Daniel et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2019 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Genomics Publications (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Epidemiologic Studies (8408)
- GWAS Studies (131)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (130)
- Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Guidelines (6)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (115)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: