Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- PharmVar GeneFocus: CYP2B6.
Desta Zeruesenay et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021 Jan
- Clinical validation of combinatorial pharmacogenomic testing and single-gene guidelines in predicting psychotropic medication blood levels and clinical outcomes in patients with depression.
Rothschild Anthony J et al. Psychiatry research 2020 Dec 296113649
- Inequalities and risk factors related to non-participation in colorectal cancer screening programmes: a systematic review.
Unanue-Arza Saloa et al. European journal of public health 2020 Dec
- Acceptability and potential impact on uptake of using different risk stratification approaches to determine eligibility for screening: A population-based survey.
Usher-Smith Juliet A et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2020 Dec
- The Relationships Between Prenatal Smoking Exposure and Telomere Lengths in Fetuses, Infants, and Children: A Systematic Literature Review.
Wei Holly et al. Journal of addictions nursing 31(4) 243-252
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Premature Acute Coronary Syndrome. Insights from CholeSTEMI Registry.
Lorca Rebeca et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Oct 9(11)
- Improving lung cancer risk stratification leveraging whole transcriptome RNA sequencing and machine learning across multiple cohorts.
Choi Yoonha et al. BMC medical genomics 2020 Oct 13(Suppl 10) 151
- Interactions Between Genome-Wide Genetic Factors and Smoking Influencing Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Cui Jing et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2020 Sep
- Proof of concept of a personalized genetic risk tool to promote smoking cessation: High acceptability and reduced cigarette smoking.
Ramsey Alex T et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2020 Sep
- An atlas on risk factors for type 2 diabetes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomisation study.
Yuan Shuai et al. Diabetologia 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (26)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8058)
- GWAS Studies (163)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (261)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (48)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (64)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.