Last Posted: Sep 21, 2021
- Screening for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and Risk Factors in 65-Year-Old Men in Oslo, Norway.
Rabben Toril et al. Vascular health and risk management 2021 17561-570
- Prediction of Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Using Machine Learning Algorithms in SWAT, Pakistan.
Ali Mian Haider et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2021 20212567080
- Nicotine metabolism predicted by CYP2A6 genotypes in relation to smoking cessation: A systematic review.
Jones Stephanie K et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2021
- Preconception leukocyte telomere length and pregnancy outcomes among women with demonstrated fecundity.
Purdue-Smithe Alexandra C et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Genomic and evolutionary classification of lung cancer in never smokers
T Zhang et al, Nature Genetics, September 6, 2021
- A machine learning-based biological aging prediction and its associations with healthy lifestyles: the Dongfeng-Tongji cohort.
Wang Chenming et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2021
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia-Risk-Score: A New Score Predicting Cardiovascular Events and Cardiovascular Mortality in Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Paquette Martine et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2021 ATVBAHA121316106
- Dietary Intake and Health Status of Elderly Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Cross-sectional Study Using a Mobile App in Primary Care.
Coleone Joane Diomara et al. JMIR formative research 2021 5(8) e27454
- Machine learning applications in tobacco research: a scoping review.
Fu Rui et al. Tobacco control 2021
- Assessment of appropriate body mass index cut-off points for long-term mortality among ST-elevation myocardial infarction survivors in Asian population using machine learning algorithm.
Yoshioka Naoki et al. Heart and vessels 2021
- Development and validation of a model to estimate the risk of acute ischemic stroke in geriatric patients with primary hypertension.
Zheng Xifeng et al. BMC geriatrics 2021 21(1) 458
- Auditory and olfactory findings in patients with USH2A-related retinal degeneration-Findings at baseline from the rate of progression in USH2A-related retinal degeneration natural history study (RUSH2A).
Iannaccone Alessandro et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- Impact of a family history of cardiovascular disease on prevalence, awareness, treatment, control of dyslipidemia, and healthy behaviors: Findings from the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Kim Seung Jae et al. PloS one 2021 16(7) e0254907
- Decision-support tools via mobile devices to improve quality of care in primary healthcare settings.
Agarwal Smisha et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2021 7CD012944
- Development and validation of a risk prediction model of preterm birth for women with preterm labour symptoms (the QUIDS study): A prospective cohort study and individual participant data meta-analysis.
Stock Sarah J et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(7) e1003686
- Genetically Predicted Cigarette Smoking in Relation to Risk of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Tao Yingli et al. Clinical epidemiology 2021 13527-532
- Predicting Obesity in Adults Using Machine Learning Techniques: An Analysis of Indonesian Basic Health Research 2018.
Thamrin Sri Astuti et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2021 8669155
- Predicting short and long-term mortality after acute ischemic stroke using EHR.
Abedi Vida et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2021 427117560
- Prediction of Coronary Calcification and Stenosis: Role of Radiomics From Low-Dose CT.
Homayounieh Fatemeh et al. Academic radiology 2021 28(7) 972-979
- Health Equity for People with Disabilities
CDC, July 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (27)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (136)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8375)
- GWAS Studies (192)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (306)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (52)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (85)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.