Last Posted: Jul 05, 2023
- Smart sleep: what to consider when adopting AI-enabled solutions in clinical practice of sleep medicine.
Anuja Bandyopadhyay et al. J Clin Sleep Med 2023
- The Role of Hyposthenuria in Enuresis Among Paediatric Patients With Sickle Cell Disease.
Jasim N Al-Asadi et al. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J 2023 23(2) 206-211
- Applications of artificial intelligence-machine learning for detection of stress: a critical overview.
Alexios-Fotios A Mentis et al. Molecular psychiatry 2023
- Predicting benzodiazepine prescriptions: A proof-of-concept machine learning approach.
Kerry L Kinney et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2023 141087879
- Benchmarking performance of an automatic polysomnography scoring system in a population with suspected sleep disorders.
Bryan Peide Choo et al. Frontiers in neurology 2023 141123935
- Application of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of sleep apnea.
George Bazoukis et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2023
- Self-Management of Subclinical Common Mental Health Disorders (Anxiety, Depression and Sleep Disorders) Using Wearable Devices.
Tony Robinson et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(3)
- Mining the Influencing Factors and Their Asymmetrical Effects of mHealth Sleep App User Satisfaction From Real-world User-Generated Reviews: Content Analysis and Topic Modeling.
Mingfu Nuo et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2023 25e42856
- Personalized Medicine and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
SQ Quy et al, J Per Med, December 2022
- Genetics of circadian rhythms and sleep in human health and disease.
Lane Jacqueline M et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2022 8
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.