Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Sleep and Memory: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Carter Patricia et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 371-378
- Sleep Pharmacogenetics: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Krystal Andrew D et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 317-331
- SleepOMICS: How Big Data Can Revolutionize Sleep Science.
Bragazzi Nicola Luigi et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 16(2)
- Recommendations for the management of MPS IVA: systematic evidence- and consensus-based guidance.
Akyol Mehmet Umut et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jun 14(1) 137
- PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME: WHAT IS THE GENERAL PEDIATRICIAN SUPPOSED TO DO? - A REVIEW.
Passone Caroline Buff Gouveia et al. Revista paulista de pediatria : orgao oficial da Sociedade de Pediatria de Sao Paulo 36(3) 345-352
- Genome-wide analysis of insomnia in 1,331,010 individuals identifies new risk loci and functional pathways.
Jansen Philip R, et al. Nature genetics 2019 0 0. (3) 394-403
- Correlation between HLA-DQB1*06:02 and narcolepsy with and without cataplexy: approving a safe and sensitive genetic test in four major ethnic groups. A systematic meta-analysis.
Capittini C et al. Sleep medicine 2018 Sep 52150-157
- Precision medicine in circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders: current state and future perspectives.
Keijzer Henry et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(2) 171-182
- New steps forward for obstructive sleep apnoea in the era of precision medicine.
Peker Yüksel et al. The European respiratory journal 2018 Sep 52(3)
- NIH launches initiative to accelerate genetic therapies to cure sickle cell disease
NIH, September 13, 2018
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (21)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (500)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (19)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: