Last Posted: May 04, 2021
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Dementia-Common Gene Associations through Network-Based Identification of Common Driver Genes.
Jeong Hyun-Hwan et al. Genes 2021 12(4)
- A New Wearable System for Home Sleep Apnea Testing, Screening, and Classification.
Manoni Alessandro et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Dec 20(24)
- Study on sleep-wake disorders in patients with genetic and non-genetic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Sun Xiaohan et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2020 Oct
- Artificial Intelligence in Sleep Medicine: An American Academy of Sleep Medicine Position Statement.
Goldstein Cathy A et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2020 Feb
- Clustering Insomnia Patterns by Data From Wearable Devices: Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Park Sungkyu et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 Dec 7(12) e14473
- Genome-wide association analysis of self-reported daytime sleepiness identifies 42 loci that suggest biological subtypes.
Wang Heming, et al. Nature communications 2019 8 0. (1) 3503
- Sleep and Memory: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Carter Patricia et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 371-378
- Sleep Pharmacogenetics: The Promise of Precision Medicine.
Krystal Andrew D et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 317-331
- SleepOMICS: How Big Data Can Revolutionize Sleep Science.
Bragazzi Nicola Luigi et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 16(2)
- Recommendations for the management of MPS IVA: systematic evidence- and consensus-based guidance.
Akyol Mehmet Umut et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jun 14(1) 137
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (70)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.