Last Posted: Mar 23, 2021
- AI-based smartphone apps for risk assessment of skin cancer need more evaluation and better regulation.
Matin Rubeta N et al. British journal of cancer 2021
- Optimized Identification of High-Grade Prostate Cancer by Combining Different PSA Molecular Forms and PSA Density in a Deep Learning Model.
Gentile Francesco et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(2)
- Artificial intelligence-based image classification methods for diagnosis of skin cancer: Challenges and opportunities.
Goyal Manu et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2020 Oct 127104065
- Convolutional neural networks for the automatic diagnosis of melanoma: An extensive experimental study.
Pérez Eduardo et al. Medical image analysis 2020 Oct 67101858
- Cancer Risk Perceptions Among People Who Check Their Skin for Skin Cancer: Results from the 2017 U.S. Health Information National Trends Survey (HINTS).
Merten Julie Williams et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2020 Sep
- Germline mutations and prostate cancer: is it time to change treatment algorithms?
Telvizian Talar et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2020 Aug
- Review of medical image recognition technologies to detect melanomas using neural networks.
Efimenko Mila et al. BMC bioinformatics 2020 Sep 21(Suppl 11) 270
- Germline HOXB13 G84E mutation carriers and risk to twenty common types of cancer: results from the UK Biobank.
Wei Jun et al. British journal of cancer 2020 Aug
- Artificial Intelligence in Cutaneous Oncology.
Chu Yu Seong et al. Frontiers in medicine 2020 7318
- User satisfaction with a smartphone-compatible, artificial intelligence-based cutaneous pigmented lesion evaluator.
Po Harvey Chin Yen et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2020 Jul 195105649
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (241)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (49)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (31)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.