Last Posted: Oct 16, 2019
- [Diagnostics of malignant melanoma of the skin : Recommendations of the current S3 guidelines on histology and molecular pathology].
Rose C et al. Der Hautarzt; Zeitschrift fur Dermatologie, Venerologie, und verwandte Gebiete 2017 Sep 68(9) 749-761
- [Identification and management of patients with Lynch syndrome].
Coffin Elise et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2019 Sep
- Development of an Educational Program Integrating Concepts of Genetic Risk and Preventive Strategies for Children with a Family History of Melanoma.
Wu Yelena P et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2018 33(4) 774-781
- Implementing an Internet-Delivered Skin Cancer Genetic Testing Intervention to Improve Sun Protection Behavior in a Diverse Population: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Hay Jennifer L et al. JMIR research protocols 2017 Apr 6(4) e52
- Superior skin cancer classification by the combination of human and artificial intelligence.
Hekler Achim et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Sep 114-121
- Assessment of Deep Learning Using Nonimaging Information and Sequential Medical Records to Develop a Prediction Model for Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer.
Wang Hsiao-Han et al. JAMA dermatology 2019 Sep
- Cancer Diagnosis Using Deep Learning: A Bibliographic Review.
Munir Khushboo et al. Cancers 2019 Aug 11(9)
- Guidelines of care for the management of primary cutaneous melanoma.
Swetter Susan M et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2019 80(1) 208-250
- Psychosocial and Cultural Determinants of Interest and Uptake of Skin Cancer Genetic Testing in Diverse Primary Care.
Hay Jennifer L et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-11
- Five-Year Outcomes with Dabrafenib plus Trametinib in Metastatic Melanoma.
Robert Caroline et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug (7) 626-636
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (53)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (798)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (68)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (55)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.