Last Posted: Aug 14, 2019
- Deep neural networks are superior to dermatologists in melanoma image classification.
Brinker Titus J et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Aug 11911-17
- Prediction of melanoma evolution in melanocytic nevi via artificial intelligence: A call for prospective data.
Sondermann Wiebke et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Aug 11930-34
- Fully Automated Identification of Skin Morphology in Raster-Scan Optoacoustic Mesoscopy using Artificial Intelligence.
Moustakidis Serafeim et al. Medical physics 2019 Jul
- Patients' views of wearable devices and AI in healthcare: findings from the ComPaRe e-cohort.
Tran Viet-Thi et al. NPJ digital medicine 2019 253
- Xeroderma pigmentosum.
Zghal M et al. Annales de dermatologie et de venereologie 2018 Nov 145(11) 706-722
- Overall survival in patients with BRAF-mutant melanoma receiving encorafenib plus binimetinib versus vemurafenib or encorafenib (COLUMBUS): a multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial.
Dummer Reinhard et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(10) 1315-1327
- Exploring various polygenic risk scores for skin cancer in the phenomes of the Michigan genomics initiative and the UK Biobank with a visual catalog: PRSWeb.
Fritsche Lars G et al. PLoS genetics 2019 Jun 15(6) e1008202
- A Rich Array of Prostate Cancer Molecular Biomarkers: Opportunities and Challenges.
Kohaar Indu et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Apr 20(8)
- What Role Does Genetics Play in Skin Cancer Risk? Protecting yourself from UV rays still matters most of all. But your genes can also have an impact.
M Schroder, US News, April 18, 2019
- Machine Learning in Medicine.
Rajkomar Alvin et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Apr (14) 1347-1358
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (50)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (785)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (59)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (51)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: