Last Posted: Aug 12, 2020
- Portable sickle disease test could aid early detection in children
NHLBI, July 2020
- Pattern of haemoglobin phenotypes in newborn infants at the national hospital abuja using high performance liquid chromatography.
Mohammed-Nafi'u Ramatu et al. The Nigerian postgraduate medical journal 27(3) 190-195
- Iconic Visualization of Sickle Cell Patients Current and Past Health Status.
Diallo Al Hassim et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Jun 27271-74
- An Evaluation of Three Ways of Communicating Carrier Status Results to the Parents of Children in a Neonatal Sickle Cell Screening Programme.
Rémus Christelle et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2020 8300
- Publication of data collection forms from NHLBI funded sickle cell disease implementation consortium (SCDIC) registry.
Glassberg Jeffrey A et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jul 15(1) 178
- Cumulative outcome of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis for sickle cell disease: a 5-year review.
Vali Saaliha et al. British journal of haematology 2020 Jul
- Folic acid supplementation in children with sickle cell disease: study protocol for a double-blind randomized cross-over trial.
Williams Brock A et al. Trials 2020 Jun 21(1) 593
- Genetic counselling in sickle cell disease: views of single young adults in Ghana.
Appiah Stella et al. Journal of community genetics 2020 Jul
- Parents of Children with Sickle Cell Disease Are Interested in Preimplantation Genetic Testing.
Attia Monica et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2020 Jun
- Preliminary Evaluation of a mHealth Coaching Conversational Artificial Intelligence for the Self-Care Management of People with Sickle-Cell Disease.
Issom David-Z et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Jun 2701361-1362
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (26)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Hot Topics (171)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (379)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (206)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (175)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.