Last Posted: Aug 22, 2019
- Emerging non-genetic therapies for sickle cell disease.
Carden Marcus A et al. Haematologica 2019 Aug
- The Experience and Health-Related Quality of Life after Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation for Adults with Sickle Cell Disease.
Hastings Brooklyn et al. Western journal of nursing research 2019 Aug 193945919870828
- NHLBI's 2019 Annual Sickle Cell Disease Research Meeting
NHLBI, August 26-28, 2019
- Adherence to Quality of Care Indicators and Location of Sickle Cell Care Within Indiana.
Meier Emily Riehm et al. Journal of community health 2019 Aug
- A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Voxelotor in Sickle Cell Disease
E Vichinsky et al, NEJM, August 7, 2019
- A Targeted Agent for Sickle Cell Disease — Changing the Protein but Not the Gene
A Thompson, NEJM, August 7, 2019
- Accelerating the Science of SCD Therapies—Is a Cure Possible?
EJ Benz et al, JAMA, August 8, 2019
- Sickle Cell Disease Still Tends to Be Overlooked
AE Carroll, NY Times, August 5, 2019
- Gene Therapy.
High Katherine A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Aug 381(5) 455-464
- Sickle Cell Education: A Survey of Antenatal Healthcare Givers.
Aboagye Serwah et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (26)
- Hot Topics (144)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (360)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (145)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (134)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: