Last Posted: Feb 09, 2021
- An appraisal of the Wilson & Jungner criteria in the context of genomic-based newborn screening for inborn errors of immunity.
King Jovanka R et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2021 Feb 147(2) 428-438
- A Decade Experience on Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Phenotype in Oman, Bridging to Newborn Screening.
Al Sukaiti Nashat et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11623199
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: 10-Year Experience at a Single Referral Center (2009-2018).
Thorsen Julia et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2021 Jan
- [50 years of the Neonatal Screening Program in Catalonia.]
Marín Soria Jose Luis et al. Revista espanola de salud publica 2020 Dec 94
- [First universal newborn screening program for severe combined immunodeficiency in Europe. Three-years' experience in Catalonia.]
Argudo Ramírez Ana et al. Revista espanola de salud publica 2020 Dec 94
- Immune Reconstitution After Gene Therapy Approaches in Patients With X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease.
Blanco Elena et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11608653
- Follow-Up for an Abnormal Newborn Screen for Severe Combined Immunodeficiencies (NBS SCID): A Clinical Immunology Society (CIS) Survey of Current Practices.
Knight Vijaya et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Jun 6(3)
- The Landscape of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Newborn Screening in the United States in 2020: A Review of Screening Methodologies and Targets, Communication Pathways, and Long-Term Follow-Up Practices.
Sheller Ruthanne et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11577853
- A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in the UK.
Bessey Alice et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2019 Sep 5(3) 28
- Development of a Population-Based Newborn Screening Method for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in Manitoba, Canada.
Thompson J Robert et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2018 Jun 4(2) 19
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.