Last Posted: Jul 29, 2021
- Newborn Screening in the Diagnosis of Primary Immunodeficiency.
Kobrynski Lisa J et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2021
- Clinical, Immunological, and Molecular Features of Severe Combined Immune Deficiency: A Multi-Institutional Experience From India.
Vignesh Pandiarajan et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 11619146
- Methods and feasibility study for exome sequencing as a universal second-tier test in newborn screening.
Ruiz-Schultz Nicole et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021 Jan
- Molecular Diagnosis of Inherited Immune Disorders.
Farmer Jocelyn R et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2019 39(4) 685-697
- Information and Emotional Support Needs of Families Whose Infant Was Diagnosed With SCID Through Newborn Screening.
Raspa Melissa et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11885
- Next generation sequencing analysis of consecutive Russian patients with clinical suspicion of inborn errors of immunity.
Suspitsin Evgeny N et al. Clinical genetics 2020 May
- Identification of non-severe combined immune deficiency T-cell lymphopenia at newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency.
Kobrynski Lisa J et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2019 123(5) 424-427
- Where are you in your SCID journey?
Immune Deficiency Foundation, SCID Compass, 2019
- What to Do with an Abnormal Newborn Screen for Severe Combined Immune Deficiency.
Chong Hey J et al. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2019 Nov 39(4) 535-546
- Societal value of newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency in Arkansas: An economic analysis.
Hays Laura H et al. Public health nursing (Boston, Mass.) 2019 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.