Last Posted: Dec 11, 2019
- Where are you in your SCID journey?
Immune Deficiency Foundation, SCID Compass, 2019
- What to Do with an Abnormal Newborn Screen for Severe Combined Immune Deficiency.
Chong Hey J et al. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2019 Nov 39(4) 535-546
- HCV-Induced Epigenetic Changes Associated With Liver Cancer Risk Persist After Sustained Virologic Response.
Hamdane Nourdine et al. Gastroenterology 2019 06 (8) 2313-2329.e7
- Societal value of newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency in Arkansas: An economic analysis.
Hays Laura H et al. Public health nursing (Boston, Mass.) 2019 Apr
- The Use of Economic Evaluation to Inform Newborn Screening Policy Decisions: The Washington State Experience.
Grosse Scott D et al. The Milbank quarterly 2016 94(2) 366-91
- Consensus approach for the management of severe combined immune deficiency caused by adenosine deaminase deficiency.
Kohn Donald B et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 Sep
- Genotype-targeted local therapy of glioma.
Shankar Ganesh M et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Aug
- Genetic testing is coming of age, but for consumers it's buyer beware
E Sheng, CNBC, July 17, 2018
- Newborn screening for severe combined immune deficiency (SCID) saves lives and money: a cost-effective public health policy
SD Grosse, CDC Blog Post, 2016
- Idiopathic T cell lymphopenia identified in New York State Newborn Screening.
Albin-Leeds Stephanie et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2017 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Hot Topics (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (16)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.