Last Posted: Jul 15, 2021
- Neurodevelopment regulators miR-137 and miR-34 family as biomarkers for early and adult onset schizophrenia.
Chen Bao-Yu et al. NPJ schizophrenia 2021 7(1) 35
- Genetic Testing for Antipsychotic Pharmacotherapy: Bench to Bedside.
Shad Mujeeb U et al. Behavioral sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(7)
- Genetic, Clinical, and Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Stimulant Treatment Outcomes in ADHD.
Brikell Isabell et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 appiajp202020121686
- Analysis of Mental Health Disease Trends Using BeGraph Software in Spanish Health Care Centers: Case Study.
Góngora Alonso Susel et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(6) e15527
- Toward personalized medicine in schizophrenia: Genetics and epigenetics of antipsychotic treatment.
Lisoway Amanda J et al. Schizophrenia research 2021 232112-124
- Explainable AI enables clinical trial patient selection to retrospectively improve treatment effects in schizophrenia.
Mellem Monika S et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 162
- Application of machine learning to predict reduction in total PANSS score and enrich enrollment in schizophrenia clinical trials.
Podichetty Jagdeep T et al. Clinical and translational science 2021
- Polygenic risk score analysis for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis leveraging cognitive performance, educational attainment and schizophrenia
R Restuadi et al, EJHG, April 27, 2021
- Family Genetic Risk Scores and the Genetic Architecture of Major Affective and Psychotic Disorders in a Swedish National Sample.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- Genetic variants associated with cardiometabolic abnormalities during treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a genome-wide association study.
Fjukstad Katrine K et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (23)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4668)
- GWAS Studies (194)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (102)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (40)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.