Last Posted: May 07, 2021
- Application of machine learning to predict reduction in total PANSS score and enrich enrollment in schizophrenia clinical trials.
Podichetty Jagdeep T et al. Clinical and translational science 2021
- Polygenic risk score analysis for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis leveraging cognitive performance, educational attainment and schizophrenia
R Restuadi et al, EJHG, April 27, 2021
- Family Genetic Risk Scores and the Genetic Architecture of Major Affective and Psychotic Disorders in a Swedish National Sample.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- Genetic variants associated with cardiometabolic abnormalities during treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a genome-wide association study.
Fjukstad Katrine K et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- HOPES: An Integrative Digital Phenotyping Platform for Data Collection, Monitoring, and Machine Learning.
Wang Xuancong et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(3) e23984
- Deep learning applications for the classification of psychiatric disorders using neuroimaging data: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Quaak Mirjam et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2021 30102584
- Diagnostic genetic testing for neurodevelopmental psychiatric disorders: closing the gap between recommendation and clinical implementation.
Finucane Brenda M et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2021 Jan 681-8
- The Machine Learning Algorithm for the Diagnosis of Schizophrenia on the basis of Gene Expression in Peripheral Blood.
Zhu Lulu et al. Neuroscience letters 2020 Dec 135596
- Effect of Routine Cytochrome P450 2D6 and 2C19 Genotyping on Antipsychotic Drug Persistence in Patients With Schizophrenia: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Jürgens Gesche et al. JAMA network open 2020 Dec 3(12) e2027909
- Multimodal Machine Learning Workflows for Prediction of Psychosis in Patients With Clinical High-Risk Syndromes and Recent-Onset Depression.
Koutsouleris Nikolaos et al. JAMA psychiatry 2020 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4611)
- GWAS Studies (179)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (98)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (38)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.