Last Posted: Sep 18, 2019
- Evidence-Based Genetic Counseling for Psychiatric Disorders: A Road Map.
Austin Jehannine C et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2019 Sep
- Identification and evaluation of cognitive deficits in schizophrenia using "Machine learning".
Vacca Antonella et al. Psychiatria Danubina 2019 Sep 31(Suppl 3) 261-264
- Using machine learning to explain the heterogeneity of schizophrenia. Realizing the promise and avoiding the hype.
Tandon Neeraj et al. Schizophrenia research 2019 Sep
- Polygenic risk scores in schizophrenia with clinically significant copy number variants.
Taniguchi Satoru et al. Psychiatry and clinical neurosciences 2019 Aug
- Polygenic risk scores in psychiatry: Will they be useful for clinicians?
Fullerton Janice M et al. F1000Research 2019 8
- Towards Precision Medicine in Psychosis: Benefits and Challenges of Multimodal Multicenter Studies-PSYSCAN: Translating Neuroimaging Findings From Research into Clinical Practice.
Tognin Stefania et al. Schizophrenia bulletin 2019 Aug
- Penetrance and Pleiotropy of Polygenic Risk Scores for Schizophrenia in 106,160 Patients Across Four Health Care Systems.
Zheutlin Amanda B et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2019 Aug appiajp201918091085
- Imaging Genetics Towards a Refined Diagnosis of Schizophrenia.
Jiang Wenhao et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2019 10494
- Schizophrenia Runs in My Family. What Does That Mean for Me and My Baby?
R Murray, NY Times, August 1, 2019
- Psychiatric Polygenic Risk Scores as Predictor for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder in a Clinical Child and Adolescent Sample.
Jansen Arija G et al. Behavior genetics 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (68)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4481)
- GWAS Studies (131)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (75)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 23, 2019
- Content source: