Last Posted: Sep 17, 2019
- An investigation of Salmonella Fluntern illnesses linked to leopard geckos-United States, 2018.
Koski Lia et al. Zoonoses and public health 2019 Sep
- Informal genomic surveillance of regional distribution of Salmonella Typhi genotypes and antimicrobial resistance via returning travellers.
Ingle Danielle J et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Sep (9) e0007620
- Multistate outbreak of Salmonella Poona infections associated with imported cucumbers, 2015-2016.
Laughlin M et al. Epidemiology and infection 2019 Sep e270
- Salmonellosis outbreak with novel Salmonella enterica subspecies enterica serotype (11:z41:e,n,z15) attributable to sesame products in five European countries, 2016 to 2017.
Meinen Anika et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Sep (36)
- Increasing incubation periods during a prolonged monophasic Salmonella Typhimurium outbreak with environmental contamination of a commercial kitchen at Oslo Airport, Norway, 2017.
Siira Lotta et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Aug (34)
- Linked seasonal outbreaks of Salmonella Typhimurium among passerine birds, domestic cats and humans, Sweden, 2009 to 2016.
Söderlund Robert et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Aug (34)
- Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella I 4,,12:i:- and Salmonella Infantis Infections Linked to Whole Roasted Pigs from a Single Slaughter and Processing Facility.
Kawakami Vance et al. Journal of food protection 2019 Sep (9) 1615-1624
- Outbreaks of Salmonella illness associated with frozen raw breaded chicken products in Canada, 2015-2019.
Morton V K et al. Epidemiology and infection 2019 Aug e254
- Outbreak of Salmonella Newport Infections with Decreased Susceptibility to Azithromycin Linked to Beef Obtained in the United States and Soft Cheese Obtained in Mexico -- United States, 2018-2019
Plumb ID, et al. MMWR, Aug 23, 2019.
- The speciation and hybridization history of the genus Salmonella.
Criscuolo Alexis et al. Microbial genomics 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (53)
- Hot Topics (32)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (32)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (284)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 20, 2019
- Content source: