Last Posted: Aug 19, 2019
- Penetrance and Pleiotropy of Polygenic Risk Scores for Schizophrenia in 106,160 Patients Across Four Health Care Systems.
Zheutlin Amanda B et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2019 Aug appiajp201918091085
- Molecular diagnostics of disorders of sexual development: an Indian survey and systems biology perspective.
Nagaraja M R et al. Systems biology in reproductive medicine 2019 Apr 65(2) 105-120
- Imaging Genetics Towards a Refined Diagnosis of Schizophrenia.
Jiang Wenhao et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2019 10494
- [Artificial Intelligence for Diagnostic Support of Neuroimage].
Shiino Akihiko et al. Brain and nerve = Shinkei kenkyu no shinpo 2019 Jul 71(7) 733-748
- [Support for Patients and Their Family Using Artificial Intelligence].
Kondo Izumi et al. Brain and nerve = Shinkei kenkyu no shinpo 2019 Jul 71(7) 759-764
- The Implications of Genetic and Other Biological Explanations for Thinking about Mental Disorders.
Lebowitz Matthew S et al. The Hastings Center report 2019 May 49 Suppl 1S82-S87
- Pharmacogenetic Decision Support Tools: A New Paradigm for Late-Life Depression?
Abbott Ryan et al. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry : official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry 2018 26(2) 125-133
- Genetics and genetic counseling in psychiatry: Results from an opinion survey of professionals and users.
Martorell Lourdes et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Jun e830
- Early Detection of Depression: Social Network Analysis and Random Forest Techniques.
Cacheda Fidel et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e12554
- Physician-Specific Maximum Acceptable Risk in Personalized Medicine: Implications for Medical Decision Making.
Boeri Marco et al. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making 2018 38(5) 593-600
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (22)
- Hot Topics (376)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (15911)
- GWAS Studies (418)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (299)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (52)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (28)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (50)
- Reviews/Commentaries (276)
- Tools/Methods (9)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 19, 2019
- Content source: