Last Posted: Jul 13, 2021
- Clinical Application of Machine Learning Models for Brain Imaging in Epilepsy: A Review.
Sone Daichi et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2021 15684825
- Economic evaluation in psychiatric pharmacogenomics: a systematic review.
Karamperis Kariofyllis et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- Genetic Testing for Antipsychotic Pharmacotherapy: Bench to Bedside.
Shad Mujeeb U et al. Behavioral sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(7)
- Genetic, Clinical, and Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Stimulant Treatment Outcomes in ADHD.
Brikell Isabell et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 appiajp202020121686
- The impact of pharmacogenetic testing in patients exposed to polypharmacy: a scoping review.
Meaddough Erika L et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2021
- Population Genomic Screening for Genetic Etiologies of Neurodevelopmental/Psychiatric Disorders Demonstrates Personal Utility and Positive Participant Responses.
Wain Karen E et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(5)
- Childhood adversities are associated with shorter leukocyte telomere length at adult age in a population-based study.
Ämmälä Antti-Jussi et al. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2021 130105276
- Depression From a Precision Mental Health Perspective: Utilizing Personalized Conceptualizations to Guide Personalized Treatments.
Deif Reem et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2021 12650318
- Policy and Practice Review: A First Guideline on the Use of Pharmacogenetics in Clinical Psychiatric Practice.
van Westrhenen R et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12640032
- Explainable AI enables clinical trial patient selection to retrospectively improve treatment effects in schizophrenia.
Mellem Monika S et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 162
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (948)
- GWAS Studies (91)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (55)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.