Last Posted: Jul 02, 2020
- Machine learning for genetic prediction of psychiatric disorders: a systematic review.
Bracher-Smith Matthew et al. Molecular psychiatry 2020 Jun
- Polygenic risk scores, prediction of psychiatric disorders, and the health of all of us.
Parens Erik et al. The lancet. Psychiatry 2020 7(6) 481
- Computing schizophrenia: ethical challenges for machine learning in psychiatry.
Starke Georg et al. Psychological medicine 2020 Jun 1-7
- Major Depressive Disorder Classification Based on Different Convolutional Neural Network Models: Deep Learning Approach.
Uyulan Caglar et al. Clinical EEG and neuroscience 2020 Jun 1550059420916634
- "Black box" pharmacogenetic decision-support tools in psychiatry.
Bousman Chad A et al. Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (Sao Paulo, Brazil : 1999) 2020 Apr 42(2) 113-115
- Early adoption of pharmacogenetic testing for veterans prescribed psychotropic medications.
Hull Leland E et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 20(11) 781-789
- From genetics to biology: advancing mental health research in the Genomics ERA.
Alexander Arguello P et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 24(11) 1576-1582
- Genetic Tests for Autism: The Challenges in the Laboratory Diagnosis.
Evangelho Victor G O et al. Journal of child neurology 2019 34(11) 692-693
- Psychosocial implications of living with familial risk of a psychiatric disorder and attitudes to psychiatric genetic testing: A systematic review of the literature.
Meiser Bettina et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2020 May
- 137 CME on Pharmacogenomics Testing Improves Knowledge, Competence, and Confidence Related to Implementing Testing in Practice.
Lucero Katie S et al. CNS spectrums 2020 Apr 25(2) 287
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (22)
- Hot Topics (433)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (16291)
- GWAS Studies (442)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (455)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (61)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (106)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (60)
- Reviews/Commentaries (394)
- Tools/Methods (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (24)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.