Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Association of Multigenerational Family History of Depression With Lifetime Depressive and Other Psychiatric Disorders in Children: Results from the Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study.
van Dijk Milenna T et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- The Application of a Machine Learning-Based Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging Approach in Major Depression.
Na Kyoung-Sae et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2021 130557-69
- Deep learning applications for the classification of psychiatric disorders using neuroimaging data: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Quaak Mirjam et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2021 30102584
- The genetic basis of major depression.
Kendall K M et al. Psychological medicine 2021 1-14
- The phenomics and genetics of addictive and affective comorbidity in opioid use disorder.
Freda Philip J et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2021 221108602
- Genetic predisposition to psychiatric disorders and risk of COVID-19
W Chen et al, MEDRXIV, February 25, 2021
- Sex-Specific Risk Profiles for Suicide Among Persons with Substance Use Disorders in Denmark.
Adams Rachel Sayko et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2021
- Artificial Intelligence for Mental Healthcare: Clinical Applications, Barriers, Facilitators, and Artificial Wisdom.
Lee Ellen E et al. Biological psychiatry. Cognitive neuroscience and neuroimaging 2021 Feb
- Diagnostic genetic testing for neurodevelopmental psychiatric disorders: closing the gap between recommendation and clinical implementation.
Finucane Brenda M et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2021 Jan 681-8
- Risk of Early-Onset Depression Associated With Polygenic Liability, Parental Psychiatric History, and Socioeconomic Status.
Agerbo Esben et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (923)
- GWAS Studies (80)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (51)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.