Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Comparison of the Prognostic Utility of the Cell Cycle Progression Score for Predicting Clinical Outcomes in African American and Non-African American Men with Localized Prostate Cancer.
Canter Daniel J et al. European urology 2018 Oct
- Transcriptomic heterogeneity in multifocal prostate cancer.
Salami Simpa S et al. JCI insight 2018 Nov 3(21)
- Comparing diagnostic and prognostic performance of two-gene promoter methylation panels in tissue biopsies and urines of prostate cancer patients.
Moreira-Barbosa Catarina et al. Clinical epigenetics 2018 Oct 10(1) 132
- Entering an era of radiogenomics in prostate cancer risk stratification.
Soodana-Prakash Nachiketh et al. Translational andrology and urology 2018 Sep 7(Suppl 4) S443-S452
- Clinical Features and Therapeutic Outcomes in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer and DNA Mismatch Repair Gene Mutations.
Antonarakis Emmanuel S et al. European urology 2018 Oct
- Next-generation sequencing of prostate cancer: genomic and pathway alterations, potential actionability patterns, and relative rate of use of clinical-grade testing.
Ikeda Sadakatsu et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2018 Oct 1-8
- RankProd Combined with Genetic Algorithm Optimized Artificial Neural Network Establishes a Diagnostic and Prognostic Prediction Model that Revealed C1QTNF3 as a Biomarker for Prostate Cancer.
Hou Qi et al. EBioMedicine 2018 Jun 32234-244
- Development and Validation of a 28-gene Hypoxia-related Prognostic Signature for Localized Prostate Cancer.
Yang Lingjian et al. EBioMedicine 2018 May 31182-189
- Germline Mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 Are Associated with Grade Reclassification in Men on Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer.
Carter H Ballentine et al. European urology 2018 Oct
- Practical Methods for Integrating Genetic Testing Into Clinical Practice for Advanced Prostate Cancer.
Cheng Heather et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 372-381
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (7)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (2316)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (149)
- Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Guidelines (6)
- Reviews/Commentaries (106)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- AMD Weekly Clips (3)
- GWAS Catalog (59)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: