Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
M Dalton, Prostate Cancer Advisor, September 17, 2018
- Precision medicine approaches when prostate cancer Akts up.
Zhang Tian et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Sep
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals Elevated Tumor Mutational Burden and Initiating Driver Mutations in African Men with Treatment-Naive, High-Risk Prostate Cancer.
Jaratlerdsiri Weerachai et al. Cancer research 2018 Sep
- Comparing Prognostic Utility of a Single-marker Immunohistochemistry Approach with Commercial Gene Expression Profiling Following Radical Prostatectomy.
Leapman Michael S et al. European urology 2018 Sep
- Impact of family history of cancer on risk and mortality of second cancers in patients with prostate cancer.
Chattopadhyay Subhayan et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2018 Sep
- Physician attitudes about genetic testing for localized prostate cancer: A national survey of radiation oncologists and urologists.
Kim Simon P et al. Urologic oncology 2018 Sep
- Early Epigenetic Markers for Precision Medicine.
Dumitrescu Ramona G et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 18563-17
- Genomic Prostate Score, PI-RADSv2, and Progression in Men with Prostate Cancer on Active Surveillance.
Kornberg Zachary et al. The Journal of urology 2018 Sep
- Know Your Body. Know Your Family History.
Sun Hee Rim et al, CDC Blog, August 2018
- Promise and Implementation of Proteomic Prostate Cancer Biomarkers.
Latosinska Agnieszka et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2018 Aug 8(3)
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (7)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (2309)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (138)
- Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Guidelines (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (102)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- GWAS Catalog (59)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: