Last Posted: Jun 14, 2019
- Large Chromosomal Rearrangements Yield Biomarkers to Distinguish Low-Risk From Intermediate- and High-Risk Prostate Cancer.
Vasmatzis George et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 94(1) 27-36
- Germline Genetic Testing in Advanced Prostate Cancer; Practices and Barriers: Survey Results from the Germline Genetics Working Group of the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium.
Paller Channing J et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2019 Apr
- Prostate cancer genomics: comparing results from three molecular assays.
Alam Syed et al. The Canadian journal of urology 2019 Jun 26(3) 9758-9762
- Development and validation of a deep learning algorithm for improving Gleason scoring of prostate cancer
K Nagpal et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 7, 2019
- Genetic polymorphism and carbonic anhydrase 9 expression can predict nodal metastatic prostate cancer risk in patients with prostate-specific antigen levels ≤10 ng/ml at initial biopsy.
Lin Chia-Yen et al. Urologic oncology 2019 May
- Clinical implications of genetic aberrations in metastatic prostate cancer.
Reichert Zachery R et al. Current opinion in urology 2019 Jul 29(4) 319-325
- NCCN Guidelines Updates: Management of Prostate Cancer.
Mohler James L et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2019 May 17(5.5) 583-586
- User-testing an interactive option grid decision aid for prostate cancer screening: lessons to improve usability.
Scalia Peter et al. BMJ open 2019 May 9(5) e026748
- Does a family history of prostate cancer affect screening behavior in Jamaican men?
Morrison Belinda F et al. Revista panamericana de salud publica = Pan American journal of public health 2018 42e143
- The Role of BRCA Testing in Hereditary Pancreatic and Prostate Cancer Families.
Pilarski Robert et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2019 Jan 3979-86
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2357)
- GWAS Studies (60)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (196)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (154)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: