Last Posted: Jun 24, 2022
- The role of artificial intelligence in MRI-driven active surveillance in prostate cancer.
Sushentsev Nikita et al. Nature reviews. Urology 2022
- An appraisal of genetic testing for prostate cancer susceptibility
A Finch et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, June 22, 2022
- Extraction of Treatment Information From Electronic Health Records and Evaluation of Testosterone Recovery in Patients With Prostate Cancer.
Guin Sunny et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2022 6e2200010
- Predicting biochemical recurrence of prostate cancer with artificial intelligence.
Pinckaers Hans et al. Communications medicine 2022 264
- Germline Variant Spectrum Among African American Men Undergoing Prostate Cancer Germline Testing: Need for Equity in Genetic Testing.
Giri Veda N et al. JCO precision oncology 2022 6e2200234
- Point/Counterpoint: Is It Time for Universal Germline Genetic Testing for all GI Cancers?
Hampel Heather et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2022 JCO2102764
- Germline genetics of prostate cancer.
Khan Hiba M et al. The Prostate 2022 82 Suppl 1S3-S12
- The impact of genetic aberrations on response to radium-223 treatment for castration-resistant prostate cancer with bone metastases.
Liu Alex J et al. The Prostate 2022
- Validation of the Decipher Genomic Classifier in Patients receiving Salvage Radiotherapy without Hormone Therapy after Radical Prostatectomy - An Ancillary Study of the SAKK 09/10 Randomized Clinical Trial.
Pra A Dal et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2022
- Prostate cancer therapy personalization via multi-modal deep learning on randomized phase III clinical trials
A Esteva et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 8, 2022
- Clinical Significance of Gene Mutations and Polymorphic Variants and their Association with Prostate Cancer Risk in Polish Men.
Heise Marta et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2022 2910732748211062342
- The Use of Digital Pathology and Artificial Intelligence in Histopathological Diagnostic Assessment of Prostate Cancer: A Survey of Prostate Cancer UK Supporters.
Rakovic Kai et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(5)
- Predicting prostate cancer specific-mortality with artificial intelligence-based Gleason grading.
Wulczyn Ellery et al. Communications medicine 2022 110
- Genome-wide risk prediction of common diseases across ancestries in one million people.
Mars Nina et al. Cell genomics 2022 2(4) None
- Implementation of preventive and predictive BRCA testing in patients with breast, ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancer: a position paper of Italian Scientific Societies.
Russo A et al. ESMO open 2022 7(3) 100459
- Germline pathogenic variants in unselected Korean men with prostate cancer.
So Min-Kyung et al. Investigative and clinical urology 2022 63(3) 294-300
- Comprehensive analysis of the associations between clinical factors and outcomes by machine learning, using post marketing surveillance data of cabazitaxel in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Kazama Hirotaka et al. BMC cancer 2022 22(1) 470
- Machine learning algorithms to estimate 10-Year survival in patients with bone metastases due to prostate cancer: toward a disease-specific survival estimation tool.
Anderson Ashley B et al. BMC cancer 2022 22(1) 476
- Development of a clinical polygenic risk score assay and reporting workflow.
Hao Limin et al. Nature medicine 2022
- Artificial intelligence supporting cancer patients across Europe-The ASCAPE project.
Tzelves Lazaros et al. PloS one 2022 17(4) e0265127
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (34)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2604)
- GWAS Studies (80)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (469)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (46)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (21)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (126)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.