Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Rare Germline Variants in ATM Predispose to Prostate Cancer: A PRACTICAL Consortium Study.
Karlsson Questa et al. European urology oncology 2021 Jan
- External validation of genomic classifier-based risk-stratification tool to identify candidates for adjuvant radiation therapy in patients with prostate cancer.
Lee David I et al. World journal of urology 2021 Jan
- MYC DNA Methylation in Prostate Tumor Tissue Is Associated with Gleason Score.
Barry Kathryn Hughes et al. Genes 2020 Dec 12(1)
- Development and validation of a 25-Gene Panel urine test for prostate cancer diagnosis and potential treatment follow-up.
Johnson Heather et al. BMC medicine 2020 Dec 18(1) 376
- DNA damage repair gene mutation testing and genetic counseling in men with/without prostate cancer: a systematic review.
Armstrong Nigel et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2020 Dec
- Performance of Three Inherited Risk Measures for Predicting Prostate Cancer Incidence and Mortality: A Population-based Prospective Analysis.
Shi Zhuqing et al. European urology 2020 Nov
- Validation of a prostate cancer polygenic risk score.
Black Mary H et al. The Prostate 2020 Nov 80(15) 1314-1321
- Epithelial Splicing Regulatory Protein (ESPR1) Expression in an Unfavorable Prognostic Factor in Prostate Cancer Patients.
Lee Hyung Ho et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10556650
- TMPRSS2-ERG fusion impact anterior tumor location in men with prostate cancer.
Yamoah Kosj et al. The Prostate 2020 Nov
- Genetic counseling in prostate cancer: How to implement it in daily clinical practice?
Borque-Fernando A et al. Actas urologicas espanolas 2020 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2513)
- GWAS Studies (66)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (357)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (34)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (67)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.