Last Posted: Jul 05, 2022
- Physician Acceptance of Machine Learning for Diagnostic Purposes: Caution, Bumpy Road Ahead!
Al-Edresee Thamer et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2022 29583-86
- Privacy preserving Generative Adversarial Networks to model Electronic Health Records.
Venugopal Rohit et al. Neural networks : the official journal of the International Neural Network Society 2022 153339-348
- Prediction of recovery from multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in pediatric sepsis patients.
Fan Bowen et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2022 38(Supplement_1) i101-i108
- How better pandemic and epidemic intelligence will prepare the world for future threats.
Morgan Oliver W et al. Nature medicine 2022 6
- Smartphone apps in the COVID-19 pandemic
JA Pandit et al, Nature Biotechnology, June 20,2022
- A Genomic Information Management System for Maintaining Healthy Genomic States and Application of Genomic Big Data in Clinical Research.
Gim Jeong-An et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(11)
- Machine learning generalizability across healthcare settings: insights from multi-site COVID-19 screening
J Yang et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 7, 2022
- Crowd annotations can approximate clinical autism impressions from short home videos with privacy protections.
Washington Peter et al. Intelligence-based medicine 2022 6
- Recording our genes: Stakeholder views on genetic test results in networked electronic medical records.
Prictor Megan et al. Health information management : journal of the Health Information Management Association of Australia 2022 18333583221090969
- COVID-19, artificial intelligence, ethical challenges and policy implications.
Anshari Muhammad et al. AI & society 2022 1-14
- Applying ethics to AI in the workplace: the design of a scorecard for Australian workplace health and safety.
Cebulla Andreas et al. AI & society 2022 1-17
- Preserving the Privacy of Healthcare Data over Social Networks Using Machine Learning.
Veeramakali T et al. Computational intelligence and neuroscience 2022 20224690936
- Walking the tightrope between data sharing and data protection
Nature Medicine, May 18, 2022
- A Blockchain-Based Verifiable User Data Access Control Policy for Secured Cloud Data Storage.
Li Xinlong et al. Computational intelligence and neuroscience 2022 20222254411
- Considerations for artificial intelligence clinical impact in oncologic imaging: an AI4HI position paper.
Marti-Bonmati Luis et al. Insights into imaging 2022 13(1) 89
- Genome Privacy and Trust.
Gürsoy Gamze et al. Annual review of biomedical data science 2022
- A Qualitative Thematic Analysis of Addressing the Why: An Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Symposium.
Borgstadt Joshua T et al. Cureus 2022 14(3) e23704
- Perspectives on choice of law challenges in multistate precision medicine research.
Beskow Laura M et al. Journal of law and the biosciences 2022 9(1) lsac010
- A Sequence Obfuscation Method for Protecting Personal Genomic Privacy
Wan S, Wang J. Front Genet, Apr 13, 2022.
- Big Data in Cardiology: State-of-Art and Future Prospects.
Dai Haijiang et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9844296
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (235)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (13)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (235)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (247)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (283)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.