Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- Clinical Utility of Whole Exome Sequencing and Targeted Panels for the Identification of Inborn Errors of Immunity in a Resource-Constrained Setting.
Engelbrecht Clair et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 12665621
- Prenatal Diagnosis for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders-An Overview of the Indian Scenario.
Yadav Reetika Malik et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11612316
- The spectrum of primary immunodeficiencies at a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan.
Qureshi Sonia et al. The World Allergy Organization journal 2020 Jul 13(7) 100133
- Molecular Diagnosis of Inherited Immune Disorders.
Farmer Jocelyn R et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2019 39(4) 685-697
- Rapid Low-Cost Microarray-Based Genotyping for Genetic Screening in Primary Immunodeficiency.
Suratannon Narissara et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11614
- Multiplexed Proteomic Analysis for Diagnosis and Screening of Five Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders From Dried Blood Spots.
Collins Christopher J et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11464
- For people with underlying health conditions, the coronavirus presents ‘all the ingredients’ for danger
A Joseph, Stat News, March 23, 2020
- Fourth Update on the Iranian National Registry of Primary Immunodeficiencies: Integration of Molecular Diagnosis.
Abolhassani Hassan et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2018 38(7) 816-832
- Gene therapy for primary immunodeficiency.
Booth Claire et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 Jul
- The Next Generation of Diagnostic Tests for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders.
French Martyn A et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.