Last Posted: Aug 05, 2019
- Gene therapy for primary immunodeficiency.
Booth Claire et al. Human molecular genetics 2019 Jul
- The Next Generation of Diagnostic Tests for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders.
French Martyn A et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2019 Jul
- From clinical observations and molecular dissection to novel therapeutic strategies for primary immunodeficiency disorders.
Ochs Hans D et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Apr 176(4) 784-803
- Comprehensive Genetic Results for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders in a Highly Consanguineous Population.
Al-Herz Waleed et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 93146
- Genomics of Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders: It is scientifically important and it is personal
Mutation Watch, December 30, 2018
- Genetic Testing to Diagnose Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders and to Identify Targeted Therapy.
Heimall Jennifer et al. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2019 Feb 39(1) 129-140
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency with Genetic Defects Identified by Whole Exome Sequencing.
Li Ran et al. BioMed research international 2018 20183724630
- Targeted next-generation sequencing for genetic diagnosis of 160 patients with primary immunodeficiency in South China.
Xia Yu et al. Pediatric allergy and immunology : official publication of the European Society of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 2018 Aug
- Familial inheritance and screening of first-degree relatives in common variable immunodeficiency and immunoglobulin A deficiency patients.
Karaca Neslihan Edeer et al. International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology 322058738418779458
- The Utility of Next-Generation Sequencing for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders: Experience from a Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory.
Bisgin Atil et al. BioMed research international 2018 20189647253
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (5)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: