Last Posted: Jan 07, 2021
- Clinical Significance of Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening for Trisomy 7: Cohort Study and Literature Review.
Zhu Xiaofan et al. Genes 2020 Dec 12(1)
- Multiomics Characterization of Preterm Birth in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
F Jehan et al, JAMA Network Open, December 18, 2020
- The Effect of Fetal Trisomy 21 on Adverse Perinatal Obstetrical Outcomes in Nova Scotia, 2000-2019.
Brock Jo-Ann K et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2020 Oct
- Investigating the Impact of COVID-19 during Pregnancy
CDC, October 9, 2020
- SARS-CoV-2 and Pregnancy: A Review of the Facts.
Czeresnia Ricardo Mamber et al. Revista brasileira de ginecologia e obstetricia : revista da Federacao Brasileira das Sociedades de Ginecologia e Obstetricia 2020 Sep 42(9) 562-568
- An annotated data set for identifying women reporting adverse pregnancy outcomes on Twitter.
Klein Ari Z et al. Data in brief 2020 Oct 32106249
- Achieving accurate estimates of fetal gestational age and personalised predictions of fetal growth based on data from an international prospective cohort study: a population-based machine learning study.
Fung Russell et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2020 Jul 2(7) e368-e375
- Preimplantation genetic testing to reduce preterm births in assisted reproductive technology.
Simpson Joe L et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2020 Jul 150(1) 34-40
- Automatically Identifying Comparator Groups on Twitter for Digital Epidemiology of Pregnancy Outcomes.
Klein Ari Z et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2020 2020317-325
- Artificial Intelligence: A New Paradigm in Obstetrics and Gynecology Research and Clinical Practice.
Iftikhar Pulwasha et al. Cureus 2020 Feb 12(2) e7124
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (247)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (20)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.