Last Posted: May 03, 2022
- Predicting perinatal health outcomes using smartphone-based digital phenotyping and machine learning in a prospective Swedish cohort (Mom2B): study protocol.
Bilal Ayesha M et al. BMJ open 2022 12(4) e059033
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction Model of Preterm Birth Using Electronic Health Record.
Sun Qi et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20229635526
- Preconception leisure-time physical activity and family history of stroke and myocardial infarction associate with preterm delivery: findings from a Norwegian cohort.
Engen Tone et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2022 22(1) 341
- Machine Learning Approach for Preterm Birth Prediction Using Health Records: Systematic Review.
Sharifi-Heris Zahra et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(4) e33875
- Association of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination During Pregnancy With Pregnancy Outcomes
MC Magnus et al, JAMA, March 24, 2022
- Receipt of COVID-19 Vaccine During Pregnancy and Preterm or Small-for-Gestational-Age at Birth — Eight Integrated Health Care Organizations, United States, December 15, 2020–July 22, 2021
HS Lipkind et al, MMWR, January 4, 2022
- Asymmetric Three-dimensional Convolutions For Preterm Infants' Pose Estimation.
Migliorelli Lucia et al. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference 2021 20213021-3024
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Proteomic Test for Preterm Birth Prediction.
Grabner Michael et al. ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research : CEOR 2021 13809-820
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Machine learning guided postnatal gestational age assessment using new-born screening metabolomic data in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
Sazawal Sunil et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 21(1) 609
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (240)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (29)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.