Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- Evaluation of the Dutch neonatal screening for congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
van der Linde Annelieke A A et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2019 Feb
- Perinatal follow-up of children born after preimplantation genetic diagnosis between 1995 and 2014.
Heijligers Malou et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2018 Nov 35(11) 1995-2002
- Enabling precision medicine in neonatology, an integrated repository for preterm birth research.
Sirota Marina et al. Scientific data 2018 Nov 5180219
- Spontaneous premature birth as a target of genomic research.
Hallman Mikko et al. Pediatric research 2018 Sep
- Premature Birth
Risk factors for preterm birth include delivering a premature baby in the past, November 2018
- Genetic disorder plus prematurity: a diagnostic challenge.
Pettinger Katherine J et al. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition 2018 Jul
- Blood Test Might Predict Pregnancy Due Date and Preterm Birth
P Belluck, New York Times, June 7, 2018
November is National Prematurity Awareness Month
- Genetics, hormonal influences, and pretertm birth.
Rood Kara M et al. Seminars in perinatology 2017 Sep
- The significance of genetics in pathophysiologic models of premature birth.
Uberos Jose et al. Minerva pediatrica 2017 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (102)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (5)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: