Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Spontaneous premature birth as a target of genomic research.
Hallman Mikko et al. Pediatric research 2018 Sep
- Enabling precision medicine in neonatology, an integrated repository for preterm birth research.
Sirota Marina et al. Scientific data 2018 Nov 5180219
- Premature Birth
Risk factors for preterm birth include delivering a premature baby in the past, November 2018
- Genetic disorder plus prematurity: a diagnostic challenge.
Pettinger Katherine J et al. Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition 2018 Jul
- Blood Test Might Predict Pregnancy Due Date and Preterm Birth
P Belluck, New York Times, June 7, 2018
November is National Prematurity Awareness Month
- Genetics, hormonal influences, and pretertm birth.
Rood Kara M et al. Seminars in perinatology 2017 Sep
- The significance of genetics in pathophysiologic models of premature birth.
Uberos Jose et al. Minerva pediatrica 2017 May
- The genetic basis of cerebral palsy.
Fahey Michael C et al. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2017 Jan
- Utility of a precursor-to-product ratio in the evaluation of presumptive positives in newborn screening of congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
Tieh P Y et al. Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2016 Dec
- CDC Information (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (101)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (8)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: