Last Posted: Aug 08, 2019
- Transfer of embryos with positive results following preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic disorders (PGT-M): experience of two high-volume fertility clinics.
Besser Andria G et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2019 Jul
- Multi-centre evaluation of a comprehensive preimplantation genetic test through haplotyping-by-sequencing.
Masset Heleen et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2019 Jul
- Robust Preimplantation Genetic Testing Strategy for Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 by Bidirectional Triplet-Primed Polymerase Chain Reaction Combined With Multi-microsatellite Haplotyping Following Whole-Genome Amplification.
Lian Mulias et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10589
- A prospective study of non-invasive preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies (NiPGT-A) using next-generation sequencing (NGS) on spent culture media (SCM).
Yeung Queenie S Y et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2019 Jul
- Women's health providers' perspectives on preimplantation genetic testing.
Romanski Phillip A et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2019 May
- Noninvasive preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in spent medium may be more reliable than trophectoderm biopsy.
Huang Lei et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2019 Jun
- Beyond the biopsy: predictors of decision regret and anxiety following preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Goldman Kara N et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2019 Jun
- Are we ready for genome editing in human embryos for clinical purposes?
Harper Joyce C et al. European journal of medical genetics 2019 May 103682
- Multiple displacement amplification as the first step can increase the diagnostic efficiency of preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic disease for β-thalassemia.
Fu Yu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2019 May
- The preimplantation genetic testing debate continues: first the hype, then the tension, now the hypertension?
Patounakis George et al. Fertility and sterility 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (60)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (40)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: