Last Posted: Apr 22, 2021
- The true incidence of chromosomal mosaicism after preimplantation genetic testing is much lower than that indicated by trophectoderm biopsy.
Wu L et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Clinical application of sequencing-based methods for parallel preimplantation genetic testing for mitochondrial DNA disease and aneuploidy.
Spath Katharina et al. Fertility and sterility 2021
- A Rapid NGS-Based Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Chromosomal Abnormalities in Day-3 Blastomere Biopsy Allows Embryo Transfer Within the Same Treatment Cycle.
Ye Yinghui et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12636370
- Comprehensive assessment of a clinic's experience of preimplantation genetic testing by a cumulative rate.
Li Xinyuan et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2021 60(2) 225-231
- Reproductive outcomes after preimplantation genetic testing in mosaic Turner syndrome: a retrospective cohort study of 100 cycles.
Liao Jingnan et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021
- The Effectiveness of Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Balanced Translocation Couples.
Liu Hongfang et al. Cytogenetic and genome research 2021 1-9
- The cost-effectiveness of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in the United States: An analysis of cost and birth outcomes from 158,665 in vitro fertilization cycles.
Lee Malinda et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021 Feb
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) for copy number variants of uncertain significance (CNV- VUS) in the genomic era: to do or not to do?
Rotshenker-Olshinka Keren et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Jan
- Evaluation of chromosomal abnormalities from preimplantation genetic testing to the reproductive outcomes: a comparison between three different structural rearrangements based on next-generation sequencing.
Yuan Ping et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Jan
- Regulating reproductive genetic services: dealing with spiral-shaped processes and techno-scientific imaginaries.
Alon Ido et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (127)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.