Last Posted: Jul 09, 2020
- Combined Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: Consequences for Embryos Available for Transfer.
Mir Pardo Pere et al. Genes 2020 Jun 11(6)
- Improved clinical outcomes of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy using MALBAC-NGS compared with MDA-SNP array.
Niu Wenbin et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2020 Jul 20(1) 388
- Preimplantation genetic testing and chances of a healthy live birth amongst recipients of fresh donor oocytes in the United States.
Roeca Cassandra et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Jul
- Healthy live births from transfer of low-mosaicism embryos after preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Lee Chun-I et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Jul
- Parents of Children with Sickle Cell Disease Are Interested in Preimplantation Genetic Testing.
Attia Monica et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2020 Jun
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing: Where We Are Today.
Greco Ermanno et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Jun 21(12)
- Expanded carrier screening in Chinese patients seeking the help of assisted reproductive technology.
Xi Yanping et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Jun e1340
- The experience of Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) among Muslim couples in Oman in the Middle East.
Al-Kharusi Khalsa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jun
- Medical-ethical recommendations: preimplantation genetic testing PGT.
Swiss Academy Of Medical Sciences et al. Swiss medical weekly 2020 Jun 150w20298
- Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy: the conundrum with aneuploid embryo transfers.
Fragouli Elpida et al. Fertility and sterility 2020 Jun
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (16)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (106)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (77)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.