Last Posted: Jul 15, 2021
- Consistency in rates of diagnosis of embryonic mosaicism, segmental abnormalities, and "no call" results among experienced embryologists performing preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Osman Emily K et al. F&S reports 2021 1(2) 119-124
- Cost-effectiveness of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy for fresh donor oocyte cycles.
Facadio Antero Maria et al. F&S reports 2021 2(1) 36-42
- In vitro fertilization outcomes after preimplantation genetic testing for chromosomal structural rearrangements comparing fluorescence in-situ hybridization, microarray comparative genomic hybridization, and next-generation sequencing.
Bartels Chantal B et al. F&S reports 2021 1(3) 249-256
- Scope of practice distinctions based on primary work setting for genetic counselors in assisted reproductive technologies.
Snider Alyssa C et al. F&S reports 2021 2(1) 80-87
- A mathematical model for predicting the number of transferable blastocysts in next-generation sequencing-based preimplantation genetic testing.
Cai Yunni et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2021
- Clinical validity and utility of preconception expanded carrier screening for the management of reproductive genetic risk in IVF and general population.
Capalbo A et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Non-invasive preimplantation genetic testing for putative mosaic blastocysts: a pilot study.
Li Xinyuan et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- The true incidence of chromosomal mosaicism after preimplantation genetic testing is much lower than that indicated by trophectoderm biopsy.
Wu L et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Clinical application of sequencing-based methods for parallel preimplantation genetic testing for mitochondrial DNA disease and aneuploidy.
Spath Katharina et al. Fertility and sterility 2021
- A Rapid NGS-Based Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Chromosomal Abnormalities in Day-3 Blastomere Biopsy Allows Embryo Transfer Within the Same Treatment Cycle.
Ye Yinghui et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12636370
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (133)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.